News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Wisj granted, mostly. You get sleep, but then you go and do something casj, and that's pretty relaxing, so you just kinda fall asleep broke. [where casj is an abbreviation of casual]

I wish for less reading assignments.

bugfartboy

Granted. Instead you are to write a 20 page, 3000 word, report focused completely on Harrison Ford, from birth to life. It's due today at 3:00 pm.

I wish that people would let me get away with spelling "wish" as "wisj".

ArtDrake

150 words per page? That's not so bad. Also, since wish is totally spell "wisj", I don't recognise your wisj as a wisj, since you spelled it wish.

I wish I weren't being so obtuse.

bugfartboy

Granted. Your acute paranoia stops you from sleeping near angles measuring less than 90 degrees.

I wish for programming.

Duskling

Grante- ERROR

I wish for cheesy garlic biscuits.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly your whole family is secretly full of vampires who operate on Pre-Twilight rules, and you scare them off with the biscuits.

I wish for garlic free cheesy biscuits.

ArtDrake

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Granted. You now have biscuits with garlic and free cheesy in them. Don't ask what free cheesy is.

I wish for another Terry Pratchett book to be made into a movie.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly books don't work as film very well. Enjoy watching a black screen!

I wish for color

ArtDrake

Granted. Sadly, it's not in the right spectrum and you can't see it.

Ertxiem

Granted, the genie created what you wished for. However it's only visible in other wavelengths and you end up loosing it.

I wish you had written your wish in a visible wavelength.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. Your corruption is written in a color that is kind of visible, but not very visible.

I wish for blackness.

Ertxiem

D-dooh zhadoo, bah-bahhh! It's bugfartboy!

Wish granted. The text is written in black.

I wish to logout.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly you forget your password, your email address, and even your username. You can never again return.

I wish for Ert to return.

Ertxiem

Wish granted, however, you don't feel the difference.

In order to keep a long standing tradition, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Granted. Sadly my grandmother, who is coincidentally named Mary, doesn't enjoy you using a misspelling of her name. She takes her irritation out on me, and I'm never heard from again. Turns out I corrupted something potentially beneficial to me!

I wish for goodies.