News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

Oops, sorry. I said it wrong. I meant labor site :|
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Zackirus

- La'Man's Attacks don't gain him any experience points (when he uses them).

- In Crypt 2, at the level with the double rotating light, you can pass through the wall where the chest is and get to the other side.

- If you finish Crypt 1 before you get the headquarters, and talk to the librarian, you open up both Crypt 2 and 3.

- Qudssi's final attack (on the Character Stats Screen) has Undefined Experience.

- Update: La'Man doesn't need to be revived if he dies in Battle.

- Update: In the Guard Patrol Battle, The amount of Gold is based on the amount of Swordsmen and Bowmen, The Guards, Myrmidon, or Elite don't affect the gold total.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

- That Chest still appears at the corner of the map in the basement spooks level

- If you tell Qudssi he can leave, you can still ask Griffin about him and he still says that you recruited him

- If Qudssi leaves, you can still get him to join you again

- You can walk over the chest in the room with the double spinning light

- You can walk over the Labourers in the Bandit's Hideout

- You get suck if you go back to the double spinning light room room the orb room

- What ever happened to the Set Dialogue that came after you saved your parents (about what it is like to kill someone and about him getting a book from the cellar)

- Sometimes, when you enter the Battle from the Beggar (Resisting Arrest) it will actually spawn you in the Guard Patrol Battle (with your teammates)

- Update: The Bandit's cave has no music (it uses the music from the location you were before). This happens after you clear it out of bandits.

- Update: Your parents disappear after the fifth mission

- Update: When Malekahin dies: it shows your picture instead of his

- Update: In Psy Academy's Bar, Your mouse changed when you pass over the beer mug, but you can't click on them
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on February 04, 2011, 03:33:22 PM
At the end of Mission 4, Luca, Naj, and La'Man were not in the room sleeping.

[spoiler]Luca won't be there if you sent her off after the crowd.[/spoiler]

SmartyPants

I broke out of the shadowling's basement and went back down the stairs.  When I tried to leave for a second time, the game froze.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on February 05, 2011, 06:25:05 PM
I broke out of the shadowling's basement and went back down the stairs.  When I tried to leave for a second time, the game froze.

Got it--fixed for the next update.

SmartyPants

*Both Arman and Qudssi are gone, but my Total Soldiers is 9.
*One of the Autosave locations is "Desert Headquar".

Xemadus Echina

in baz's cellar by pushing the down left and right arrow keys in certain locations you can glitch yourself onto barrels and even out of the map.  I'll also be testing this in other areas of the game from now on.
This can also be done in the library to get behind the guard.
I also was able to do it in mahboob's cellar.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

bugfartboy

Sorry that I don't have any screenshots but it seem that the online demo has a tendency to just freeze. It seems to be caused by trying to go diagonally when not in battle and by pressing directional keys too fast in battle.

-Edit

Found another one. A treasure chest is off screen in the upper left hand corner in the "Basement Spooks" battle.

Xemadus Echina

in crypt 2 at the end of it, when you're at the door where you need the yellow orb to have it open, if you unequip the orb and go upstairs (it happened to me automatically when i got the orb at the bottom. i had the other 4 orbs in the game already) the stone moves back into place and blocks you from moving.  like an idiot i saved over my file so now i'm stuck on the stone and can't do anything because of where the spawn point is for that entrance.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

bugfartboy

SmartyPants

*Griffin counter-attacks Sandstorm.
*You don't gain PsP when Soul Suck levels up.
*Qudssi doesn't counter-attack Impale (standing in front).
*You can't ask Griffin about Mother, Father, or Al'Salaam.

Zackirus

- You can repeat the Iblis side-quest as many times as you want.

- Lord Canada