News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Quote from: brendo271 on June 05, 2011, 04:57:12 PM
In Crypt 3, When you go through the center stairway and then try to proceed to the next room, It takes you to your map. You can't select a place to go when this shows up however. I retried going through this passage way, but it only continued to repeat. I was forced to refresg the page. ??? ??? ???

This is because Craig has not yet finished Cyrpt 3. When he does, it will be removed...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Scarfang

I downloaded the TSoG demo from sinisterdesign.net two or three days ago and began to play through it.  When I reached the third battle against the bandits I couldn't kill the three bandit longbowmen at the top; TSoG is telling me that there is a wall there.  The aforementioned problem would not matter much to me except that I captured the special space on turn 5 and waited till turn 35 and I still did not win the battle.

Zackirus

Your Hero needs to capture the spot, not any other member of the Team. If they could, then everyone would just use Arman/Malis to get to the capture point right away.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Scarfang

I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional but when I upgraded my hero's strength a few times i did not gain a level.  I personally think that this is not fair to the players that choose to get the knife attack, and any other benefits of letting Arman die.

CraigStern

Thanks, that was indeed a bug. It will be fixed as of the next update.

However, in fixing it, I've decided to address a balancing problem: starting with the next update, you won't be able to reduce your "Trainings to Next Level" stat unless the stat you train is at 4 or above. (This is, of course, to dissuade people from starting with one or two really, really low stats and training them up at low cost to gain lots of levels.)

ArtDrake

What's the effect of levels, aside from the increase in a stat of your choice? Or is that it?

CraigStern

Well, there's the stat increase, but you also get a super-secret party thrown for you back at HQ with a cake and fruit punch! You just don't get to see it in-game.

ArtDrake

The latter makes me smile. Comme ça: :)
It's just that the stat distribution would have to be at

Strength: 0 (well, that's a given)
Psy Power: 1 or 11
Psy Defense: 11 or 1
Aptitude: 12
Personality: 12

for a total of seven sub-level-four level increases, meaning only two-and-a-third levels at most. Considering the price paid early in the game for having such low combat stats, and having to lose Arman for the Strength stat, I simply question the method of balancing somewhat.

... unless, of course, you've chosen to remove the restriction of having no more than 12 point in one stat in the original stat distribution for the paying players. That would make the new measure you're going to employ quite reasonable.

SmartyPants

In the third battle of Mission 2, Rahel can't use Bow 2 against the Longbowmen on the cliff, because "Cannot attack through walls!"  The Longbowmen won't attack the teammates they have in range too.

CraigStern

Thanks--that'll be fixed in the next update.

Deagonx

I understand that the third Crypt isn't finished, but when you DO get to the map screen you can't use any of the locations. You are stuck on the map screen.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Deagonx

Name your character Griffin, and click the next button before it dissapears.

Then, in battle, you will have 2 Griffins, with the same stats and skills.

Idozen Cair

I believe this topic has already been discussed, and the Wiki already clearly stated that you can be Griffin, and how. I do not believe there's any purpose for this thread. Perhaps lock it?
I doesn't care, do I?

Deagonx

Where has this topic been discussed?

Idozen Cair

Yes, sorry--it was me being wrong about that, but then--what's good to discuss about it?
I doesn't care, do I?