News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on July 04, 2010, 02:00:16 PM
I think he got them mixed up with Nationalists again. Also, yes, you aren't supposed to use "and" to begin a sentence.
True. My bad.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Hmm, a soul charge. Might be useful. . .

Oh, and you can't slay spirits, remember?

Bromtaghon

I know you can only dissipate them.  Kayle doesn't.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Xemadus Echina

that really messed with my head... Rainen stood up and sent his sword back to the ether void.  He figured he had gathered enough power to keep up his charade for another day or two  That was definitely one messed up dream... or connection... probably a connection  He walked out of his hiding spot and closed the door, replacing the lock on it as he had done so many times before.  that thing was really messed up...  Rainen darted through the halls away from his hiding spot hoping that nobody would notice him.  What he didn't know is that somebody was hidden behind the corner so that's where he's hiding... I wonder if there's anything in there the stranger quietly sneaked into the room and searched it. Upon discovering nothing of interest he left thinking to himself he probably just goes there and lets his feelings out... he is a young kid after all

OOC: ok so i probably could have stuck with the main story at the rate i'm going but i just realized that this story arc could be really useful for filling plot holes in Rainen's story.  Also in case you didn't put it together yet the puppet i was talking about in my last post was nelis or whoever the boss was in trpg2.  You guys can either explain what "it" is yourselves or just leave the explanation to me in my later posts.  As of now I don't have a name for it so feel free to name it.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Brom: I suppose that makes sense; if you didn't know better, you probably would think you'd killed one.

And Rainen; I really do think you should tone down your power slightly.

Xemadus Echina

alright i'll think of something.  How come you're not continuing your story?
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

I'm waiting for Dusk to decide what to do; I don't know if he means to return to Seth, or simply fly away. And if he does contact Seth - how do I know what he wants to say?

I loathe using character control without express permission, except in the smallest of circumstances.

MikeW781

Quote from: mikew781 on July 04, 2010, 12:41:03 PM
OOC: Would the Nationalists leader know who any of the rebel characters are? Im thinking I could get an assignment to kill one of them, then end up changing sides in the process.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

Zack turned away and look as though he was just sitting and waiting. The girl looked around and noticed where she was. She also noticed the figure across from her.

"Hey.... you with the blonde hair what is your name?" she asked.

Zack pondered his next move, the girl sounded like she was a rich girl and she might not be dangerous, but he couldn't risk the allegiance of the 'suspected 'rich girl'. "My name is Zack..." he answered still looking away from the girl.

"Do you know why we are here?".

"We are being held ransom." He said thinking about the answer in his case.

"Are you going to sit and talk to me with your back facing away?" she enquired almost offended by his gestures.

"I didn't think we were going to talk long" Zack laughed trying to keep up sprits. He turned to face her and saw that not only did she have pink hair but pink eyes as well.

"Well you don't look like anything I had imaged of a person in person." She yawned almost like he wasn't worth her attention. "

Is your hair colour real?" Zack asked just curiously.

"Is yours?" she asked hinting at the answer. She stood and walked over to the bars and Zack heard a hiss. The bar literally froze and she took it off. Zack watched for 20 minutes as she took enough bars to squeeze herself out. As soon as her foot touched the ground a large beeping screeched.

"Oh great..." she whispered.

She was just about to head off when Zack said sarcastically "Well I'll just stay in here..."

"Fine!" she screamed grabbing the key that was suspended above an empty cell and unlocking his door.

"Thank you" he said as he walked out of the cell and looked at the door. It opened and four men, dressed from head to toe in brown entered the room. The girl shot two Cryo blasts at the first two and they went down. Of the two that were left, one was about to throw a knife but Zack erected a shield in front of the man so that the knife bounced back and stabbed him in the gut. He used a slight mind blast on the second man to knock him unconscious.

"I have an idea" said Zack said as he quickly ran over to the fallen guards. He quickly removed  the guards clothes and put them on. He tossed a pair to the girl and asked "help me drag these guys to our cells."

"I'm not putting on this!" she screamed dropping the clothes.

"If you don't princess; we will have more guards come and maybe even stronger ones." Zack replied putting on the guards clothes. She signed and carefully put on the clothes. Zack moved the body's to their cells and locked the doors. They both walked together out the door and Zack shouted to another 4 guards approaching "We have the prisoners under control and their cells are locked.". Zack put the mental image in the guards minds when they approached they bodies and looked them over.

"Alright," one of the guards said, "Let's go back and report to General Detore."

Zack and the girl quickly left the group and headed off towards to exit which they found quite easily thanks to pure luck. On their way, they had also found Zack's backpack which still had the map but no gold on it. They left the building and noticed they were in some sort of small town and it was night. They quickly left the town and walked to a small forest where they found a quiet grove of trees with a small pond.

"We can stay here for the night" Zack said taking off the guard's clothes and throwing them into a tree.

The girl did the same thing and looked at the night sky and yawned deeply "I'm going to bed."  

"Wait!" said Zack, "We have to sleep in the trees to make sure that if they check this area they won't find us.

"But the trees are...." She stuttered before Zack cut her off

"Look princess it is either the trees or the prison again" he muttered climbing into the biggest tree in the grove.

"Stop calling me Princess!" she said after she climbed into the tree and laid down on a higher branch.

"Would you prefer me calling you girl, because I don't have a name to deal use"

"Fine, just don't call me princess, blondie!" she smiled as she closed her eyes

"Goodnight, Princess" he whispered silently as he too closed his eyes and fell asleep.

OOC: Do I need to make a bio for characters I want to join the story Brom?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

the only rebels that the nationalists would probably care about are the high ranking or more powerful rebels or rebels that they know personally.  Also from this point on if my story ever wraps around the story of another person and i'm not around to continue it.  You may write me out of that specific section by saying that I was attacked by an unknown force which drained my power causing me to have to run away and hide once again.  If for some reason that doesn't fit with what's going on then and only then may you use character control as long as it's fair and has as small a long term effect as possible.  Since i've had more time recently i've decided that i'm going to write myself back into the main storyline.

IC: Rainen had been running for hours.  He felt a horrible presence lurking around the school, unseen to the naked eye.  He felt the same evil presence as before and decided that it was time to go.  He created a flesh beast that held the same form as his own by drawing from the large reserves of power he had stored up and then proceeded to set a small shed on fire with the beast in it, burning the creature, the stolen uniform, his cape and the shed.  He decided that would be enough to cover his disappearance from the school.  After deciding he was far enough away he began to teleport in the general direction of lake alto.  After a few minutes he changed his form back to what he used to look like only he made his skin a little more tanned in order to make people think he was in the desert for a long time.  When he was certain he was nearby lake alto he decided that he would search around the lake to see if he could find any hints as to where the orbs were.

OOC: While at the academy Rainen learned a large amount of information about Cerra Bella and it's lands as well as the myths and legends. also in the spoiler is a picture of the demon in a human form and i've decided to name it necifet also I feel like it should have possession of an orb so I drew the blood orb into the picture.  I'm still not 100% satisfied with that name though so still feel free to contribute names. [spoiler][/spoiler]
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

OOC: Rainen how long was Rainen (not you your character) at Psy Academy for?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

It would have to have been some time; don't write yourself back in straight away, as you are in completely different time than us, now.

Xemadus Echina

OOC: he was there for a year.  I'll fix two problems with one stone though so I don't disrupt the story as much.

IC: Rainen focused all of his energy into just one single bend of time and space.  He focused on the energies of the planet to insure that he would not end up in the void of space and then let loose his ower of teleportation.  A bright light enveloped his field of vision for a minute and then everything was dark.  He could make out the outline of a small pond and trees.  All of a sudden he slumped on one knee oh crap I used to much energy...  He reached out with his mind for a mile to see if anyone was nearby.  The last sensation he felt before falling into a temporary coma was a girl and the mind of a boy who seemed strangely familiar.

OOC: Alright so starting today i found out that I have at least 1 hour per day every day in the computer lab of this camp as long as there's an open computer.  Also as i've mentioned in another story, Rainen's coma will only last until he regains enough power to sustain his life functions.  He is currently no stronger then the average human in a coma and when he awakens he will be just as strong as a normal human.  His power grows the same way as the main in TRPG2 regains psy energy and he uses power the same way as well.  It's like power is his Psy energy as well as his HP. 
im writing a book!
You never know

Bromtaghon

@Zackirus: No, you don't have to, although it would be nice if you could.
@mikew781: The most important Rebels will probably be well-known by the Nationalists, maybe not the minor ones.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

Name: Annabeth Krath
Race: Human
Class: Psy Fighter
Affinity: Cryo
Faction: Nationalist

Bio: A preppy, serious, selfish girl was born to a rich family. She thinks she is more important than anybody else but uses this to hide her loneliness. She went to Psy Academy and graduated around 1 year ago. She was simply shopping when she was kidnapped by General Detore's men as she looked like a rich girl in her white dress. 
Description: Pink Eyes, Pink Hair

Skills: Mind Blast, Cryo Blast, Feedback, Mind Shield

OOC: Yes, she has pink hair and eyes (it is not dyed)

- Lord Canada