News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

Quote from: rainen on June 24, 2010, 07:34:18 PM
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 24, 2010, 12:56:30 AM
a) send Caitlin to the cave near Lake Alto
OOC: I'm pretty sure you said it was ok for me to do that. 
Oh, that was you? I'm fine with that then, I did give you control over her.
IC:
By the time Kayle and Caitlin had unfrozen, Reese had woken up.  The two quickly filled him in.
"Curse him," muttered Reese.  "What do we do now?"
"I'm not sure," said Kayle.  He poked his head out of the cave.  "Looks like Mako's gone... wait, who's that?"  The three quicly ran (well, in Reese's case, speed-limped, as he was still injured from the ice shard) out of the cave and approached Zack.  Caitlin Scanned his mind.
"He's not with the Nationalists," she said, then paused.  "Nor with the Rebellion.  He has no idea who we are... he doesn't even seem to know about the whole conflict in Hubras."
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

Zack slowly regained consciousness and stuttered,  "my head"...

His eyes slowly opened and saw three figures standing above him. His vision was burry and he wasn't able to see clearly.

"He is Awaking Up!" Caitlin said as they dragged him to the side of the cave.

Zack's vision was blurry as he opened his eyes and faced three shadows that were standing over him. "Who are you people...." Zack muttered as he faced the Shadows

"A more important question is who are Who?" asked a female voice.

"I...." Zack paused trying to remember his name "I'm... Zack..."

"What happened to you?" a male voice questioned  looking at Zack's forehead.

"I feel out of a Tree..... I think...." Zack answered.

OOC: Brom I think you said ask the rest of the questions.     

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Just then, Zack regained consciousness.  "My head," he muttered.
Caitlin quickly Contacted Kayle and Reese.  He's from Traten!  She didn't want to say it out loud in case Zack thought they would kill him.
We might actually be able to use their assistance, replied Kayle.
Caitlin nodded.
"Who are you people?"
"A more important question," said Caitlin, "is who are you?"
"I... I'm Zack," said Zack.
"What happened to you?" asked Reese.
"I fell out of a tree... I think."
Great.  We find someone who could possibly help us and he has amnesia.  "Do you know how you got up a tree, Zack?" asked Caitlin.

Zackirus

"Wait... before that" Zack said as he thought about the question. Zack gently made his hand rise and curled it into a fist. He punched himself with all the force he could. "Owww" Zack yelped in a hushed voice. He shook his head a couple times and he slowly came back to his senses. "I needed that" laughed ZAck talking to himself. "What was the question again" Zack asked just to make sure he got the right question.

"Do you know how you got up a tree, Zack?" The Girl asked

"I climbed It" responded Zack

"And why did you do that..."

"Well I was walking in the forest when I heard some shouts. I quickly ran to see what was happening and saw the battle going on. Since I had not been spotted I climbed up the tree to avoid being seen. I must of edged myself to far on the branch to make it brake." Said Zack as he left out some parts of the story. He used most of his energy to physically remember that so in the case that they scanned him they would see just that...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Caitlin Scanned him.  He's telling the truth, she said to Reese and Kayle.
"So, Zack, do you know anything about this assassin- the Spriggat- that was trying to kill us?"  Hopefully he would slip up and reveal where he was from, without them having to ask him directly.

Duskling

OOC: You do realize that you just made us wait until tomorrow for Zack's answer, right?

Bromtaghon

Spriggat? thought Zack.  She must mean the big, white flying thing...
"Um, not really... I mean, I had no idea who he was..."
Reese blinked.  "But I mean, you should have known he was part of the Somnusian Conspiracy due to the white body paint, right? I mean, everyone knows Spriggats are blue by nature."

OOC
I'll leave it to Zack to either bluff his way out of it or tell the truth- it's somewhat of a major decision and I'll leave it to him.

Zackirus

"That's not true; I know that there are also Dark and Fire spriggats which are both Black and Red." Remembered Zack as he once had a huge encyclopaedia of creatures when he was child. He had remembered reading about Spriggats and wanting to meet them but his Father had always said "Son, Spriggats live Cera Bella, there is little we can do unless they come here." Zack wanted to meet one of those Spriggats as it was his child dream. Why couldn't I remember what is from before , thought Zack. But wait... why did they try and lie to me......

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

OOC: Are you saying he knew they were lying about the Somnusian Conspiracy That Doesn't Exist, or about there only being Blue Spriggats That Don't Exist Either?
IC:
So, he knows something about them, but he didn't say anything about the made-up Blue Spriggats either...
"Well, no, I mean, of course there's black and red spriggats," said Kayle.  "But they mostly stay in the Deeper Downs, surely you'd know that? The Blue Spriggats are the ones that live around here, you know?"

Zackirus

Zack was confused. In the book he read there was only been 3 confirmed types and one unconfirmed type. Their trying to get something out of me but what?. Well, it's time to take a leap of Faith. "There are no such things as blue-spriggats, that one was white not blue. I pretty sure that Somnusian Conspiracy doesn't exist either." Zack said after thinking it through for around 30 seconds. "I have a question for you now, who are you?" Zack asked thinking he could change the mood of the conversation and get it on his terms.

OOC: He didn't know that the Somnusian Conspiracywas fake or that the blue spriggats were fake. They said "Spriggats are blue by nature" meaning that they are only blue. This made him think about the situation and think what they are trying to get him to say. 

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

OOC: I think the fact that Zack can just know everything about Spriggats is unfair.  You have the advantage because you, Zackirus, know about the Cera Bellian races but me and my characters don't know anything about Traten, seeing as it's made-up.  Caitlin explained what she meant by 'Spriggats are blue by nature', so if he wants to go against that the whole conversation is pointless since it's just an exchange of lies.

IC:
"Anya," said Caitlin.
"Kyle," said Kayle.
"Rien," said Reese.
"We're part of the Rubatian Rebellion fighting against the government, I'm sure you've heard of it?"

Steelfist

Seth came close to laughing out loud at the events taking place in front of him. Watching the Spriggat fly away, he gently familiarised himself with the spriggat's mind, so he could recognise it if he encountered it again. About midway through the spectacle he felt a strange, almost alien, mind, brush against his, although he was concealing himself. The mind was not hostile, fortunately, as an encounter with any being like that would, at the very least, have drained him to the limit. As he watched the interrogators hurry over to the fallen man, he searched out the mind of Mako Ker. Finding it, he telepathically said To the south of where you were interrogated there are a small stone circle. Meet me there. I have a proposition for you. His team was now close enough to aid him if this went wrong, so he crept towards the four people. When he was within six metres he sprang forward, incapacitating two with two mind-blasts in quick succession, and felling the other with a blow to the head. Ensuring they were all out cold, he turned to the dazed one, who they had been interrogating and said "Do you want to stay here, or come with me? If so, follow me." He turned and strode over to the sack. Opening it, he placed his hand on the orb, and strode of happily to his nearby team, then continued on to his meeting place with Mako Ker.

Zackirus

Zack was just about to answer when he say a dark shaded man jump out of the bushes and knocked down all three of his interrogators. He looked at him and said "Do you want to stay here, or come with me? If so, follow me." He walked over to the sack that the man named Kyle had and took whatever was inside. Thinking he might be better of with this new guy then some kids who were introgating him he make treads marks in the ground as though he were being dragged and went off into the bush. Zack ran back to the man and tried to make as little footprints as possible. Zack looked at him for a minute and said, "Hey, your that guy from the bar, You sat beside me in Northwestern Cera Bella!". He waited for his responses as he followed the strange man who had appeared.

OOC: Okay oaky okay, I have to admit Player Knowledge can sometimes leak into the story. I'll try to stop doing that

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Why is EVERYONE against me? Mako has been hired to kill us, Seth is against us even though he has no idea whether or not we're rebels, the only one who's helping me is Rainen and he's helping out everyone.  I think after watching two people fall from Mind Blasts the third would get far enough away to avoid being struck on the head.  Also, after all that trouble, you steal the orb?

IC:
"Damn! He stole the orb!" said Kayle, some time later, after they'd woken up.
"Oh really? That's nice," said Caitlin, entering the cave with a few splinters of wood.
"What's that?" asked Reese.
"Zack's crossbow."

Zackirus

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 25, 2010, 11:46:55 AM
Why is EVERYONE against me? Mako has been hired to kill us, Seth is against us even though he has no idea whether or not we're rebels, the only one who's helping me is Rainen and he's helping out everyone.  I think after watching two people fall from Mind Blasts the third would get far enough away to avoid being struck on the head.

OOC: I'm not against you, neither is Rainen

- Lord Canada