News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

easy success

Started by torugo, February 22, 2010, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

you should know what to do on how to get up to noctus
get easy money by gambeling with jack keep betting 100 gold if it goes well go outside and save if it doesnt load the previous game keep doing this and spending the gold on training just make sure you got enough money left for gambeling
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

Welcome to the forums, torugo. Kindly use proper spelling and punctuation, thanks. ;)

And that is, indeed, a nice way of making money, but don't forget that as the Main gets stronger, so does Noctus! Hence, having a stronger Main will help surive random big-damage hits, but it may not make the task much easier through overtraining.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

i know thats why you shouldnt level up
mind blast
mind shield
pyro blast
feedback too much

Zackirus

I acutally did level up my hero most of the way. When I got to noctus he only took 2 fire blast to take down. Yes the more you improve your guy the stronger Noctus gets, but if you keep training him he will eventually get better than him.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

Well, it will be easier to take Noctus down because there will be less of a chance that a particularly powerful blast will get the better of the Main. 'Cause in the middle-ground, the Main can easily hold it against Noctus, especially if the Main has time to regenerate health.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

frodo2040

Maybe I've missed something.  How does one train in TRPG1?  I can't figure out how to get money (besides Gamblin' Jack).  The Shadowlings are too powerful.

torugo

to train go to the building that is bottom right click on the door and go to the tutoring center and they will train you for a price

frodo2040

Yes, I know that.  My question was, how do I get the money? (See my above post)

SmartyPants

Fighting the shaowlings is the only real option to getting money, so fight one untill you win.  You can also get money from a drunk guard at the bar.

Ertxiem

And from uncle Falstaff.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

Quote from: Ertxiem on May 18, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
And from uncle Falstaff.
he only gives you 15 gold, once

Also, I think the biggest key to sucess is setting aptitude and personality at max
You can level Power and Defense, but not aptitude and personality
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

torugo

this game was made leading up to the story of the 2nd game

Bromtaghon

What he means is, its main purpose is leading into the storyline of the second game, rather than an attempt at the best game ever (although I'm sure CraigStern did his best.)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

ArtDrake

Noctus' Health improves with yours, and his Mental Integrity might: I'm not sure he has that stat, but when I level my attacks up to 20, his stay at 2 or 3.

HeadShot

Quote from: MikeW781 on May 18, 2010, 06:29:03 PM
Quote from: Ertxiem on May 18, 2010, 05:34:37 PM
And from uncle Falstaff.
he only gives you 15 gold, once

Also, I think the biggest key to sucess is setting aptitude and personality at max
You can level Power and Defense, but not aptitude and personality

I start with 8 Aptitude and Personality while I start with 5 Psy Power and Defense. (I save And Gamble)
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....