News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

More than Two Partners

Started by Zackirus, July 08, 2010, 08:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In The Order of The Red Cushion, Green Cushion, and Purple Cushion who do you think goes on each Cushion

La'man the Red Spriggat, Rajav the Spearman, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk
La'man the Red Spriggat, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, Rajav the Spearman
Rajav the Spearman La'man, the Red Spriggat, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk
Rajav the Spearman, (Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, La'man the Red Spriggat
(Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, Rajav the Spearman, La'man the Red Spriggat
(Suspected) Gelf the Wood-Folk, La'man the Red Spriggat, Rajav the Spearman

Duskling

You got it wrong, the polar opposite of light is shadow, and of cryo is pyro.

Zackirus

I meant it in the way as the total opposite (Light and Pryo are Opposite Shadow and Cryo)

A clearer example is in my chart
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

If You are Light he/she is Cryo, If you are Pryo he/she is Shadow and vice versa got it!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Actually, if you are Light, he/she should be Shadow, it balances it out, because if you are Shadow and he/she is Pyro, it seems pretty random.

MikeW781

Quote from: Zackirus on July 13, 2010, 04:48:01 PM
I meant it in the way as the total opposite (Light and Pryo are Opposite Shadow and Cryo)

A clearer example is in my chart

Light/Shadow, and Cyro/Pryo are the opposites.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zackirus

I know they are the opposites but I don't think it is fair if they are Light and Shadow and they have both Dark Vortex and Light Bomb, you guys know what I mean right

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Will it be fair if it's Dark Vortex and Cryo Cross?

Zackirus

Yes but Light bomb is a better move then Dark Vortex and Cryo Cross is better than Pyro Hail so in the end it could work out...

- Lord Canada

Duskling

They are all balanced in a way that they could all be around the same power level: Pyro Hail: Weak attack, closest range ranged attack, costs less Psy points than any other attack. Cryo Cross: Doesn't cost many Psy points, does good damage, but must be in close range. Dark Vortex: Good damage, fair distance coverage, costs moderate amount of Psy points. Light Bomb: Great damage, longest range, costs lots of Psy points, sometimes range may be too long. Get it?

Zackirus

Yes, but when we voted which element was the strongest we mostly picked Light and then Cyro, Shadow, and Pyro. See the poll right here. It is just a suggestion though. With that though I must say I was wrong with the Light and Cryo, It then must be Light and Pyro - Shadow and Cryo. It just an idea though.

- Lord Canada