News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What would you do for a million dollars?

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, July 21, 2010, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

I'm curious so here goes, please be creative in your reply. Nobody is amused by "I would eat worms for a million dollars" nobody.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

MikeW781

I'm not allowed to say any of the things i would do on these forums.........
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Ertxiem

I would sit down for half an hour and hope that, somehow, a million dollars legally appear in my bank account. (Yeah, I'm lazy! :P )
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

I would punch someone in the face then say, "Hey, I'm gonna be rich for doing that!" to the guy, and run.

Steelfist

I would ask a billionaire very, very nicely.

algebra15

I would train my TSoG hero's Light Blast to level 100.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

KZ

I'll let... let... ahh, this is difficult... I'll let someone NOT use proper grammar and punctuation for 1 day in their posts....  naturally, the next day they'll have to manually edit everything back in place :P
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

XD
By the way, changing your pic is messing me up. It'll end order on the forums because people will just ignore your advice, thinking it to be from a less awesome forum-goer
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

Nobody would mistake KZ for anything less awesome than himself! Although that could be taken two ways . . .

Don't worry; I meant it in a positive sense  ;)

KZ

And what would you do with for a million dollars, steelfist?

Hah, glad to hear that ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

I would eat a marshmallow... that was fried... off the ground.

Ertxiem

I would buy one of each game made by Craig Stern, provided they would cost significantly less than 1 million dollars (now I'm being a cheap bastard and I'm buttering up the Admin :P)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

I would... do a yoga pose... while nibbling on a piece of cheese... and having an owl sit on my head.

algebra15

I would get a job in 40 years. At the current rate of  inflation, $1,000,000 would be a year's salary for a  particle physicist.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Kindle

I would attend a four-hour pottery spinning class, every day, for a year.