News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

I'm not sure. We'll see. Everything is in the game now (except that I still have some work to do with the recruitable character).

Duskling

What would be your best estimate on when TSoG will get done? We accept all major estimates and/or teasers.

CraigStern

As in, released and purchasable? I'd say spring or summer of next year. That's my best guess.

Duskling

How many forum goers would you estimate we would have by then? Again, we accept all major estimates and/or teasers.

CraigStern

I have absolutely no idea. I haven't been paying very close attention to forum membership trends, honestly. :)

Duskling

Is there any chance of TRPG2 getting new content after TSoG is done?

CraigStern

If TRPG2 gets anything new at this point, it will probably be because I've remade the game in a new engine and re-released it.

Zhampir

Is that what this new shiny engine is for? I'm revin up my mouse wheel waiting to test it out lol

Steelfist

Roughly how many emails of praise do you receive a day?

Xemadus Echina

here's some info on membership
Monthly Summary     New Topics     New Posts     New Members     Most Online
August 2010            42                       1814         11                     25
July 2010                    83                       3186         30                     18
June 2010                    80                       5010         29                     30
May 2010                    41                       2044         31                     18
April 2010                46                          1402              22                     25
March 2010           123                       3378         47                     13
February 2010           142                       1240         91                    13
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Ertxiem

If we have around 30 new members every month, in 7 months (March) we'll have around +210 members than now, which will give a bit over 400 members by March 2011 (roughly the double of the current number of members).
After the final version of TSoG is released, there will probably be a bigger increase in members.

However, I'm expecting that the regulars will not double in numbers by then (perhaps I'm just pessimistic).

Craig (and I believe KZ) have more experience on these numbers than me because I wasn't a member of the old forums when TRPG2 was released, so I might be wrong.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

The stats section is also saying we're getting a little over 1 new member a day on average.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

bugfartboy

Sorry that may be me.

[spoiler] Just Kidding. Will Magnilus be in TSoG? [/spoiler]

CraigStern

bugfartboy

How far ahead have you planned out the game?