News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

I can think of no reason to put such an exclusionary feature on the forums. If you really want something to only be seen by certain members, you can always send a PM.

Cypher

May my question please be answered?

CraigStern

Cypher

Zhampir

Quote from: CraigStern on September 26, 2010, 07:00:38 AM
I can think of no reason to put such an exclusionary feature on the forums. If you really want something to only be seen by certain members, you can always send a PM.

I can, so that some body has to work for the cheats to the games. Though that won't really last very long.

Anyways, I was wondering what the max stats you can have? (i.e. gold, defense, power, yadda yadda)
I believe health and pp max at 100 so defense and power probably max(usefullness) at 50
and I'm guessing the max gold you can have is 32,768,000 (2^15 * 1000) (pretty much a wild guess lol)
but I was wondering if you happen to actually know the max values.

CraigStern

There is no max value for gold at the moment, nor is there any cap on any skill levels.

There is a cap of 50 on levels for individual attacks, however, and character Health and PsP both max out at 99.

ArtDrake

Should I recruit someone to my design team to help with deubgging, rather than asking you all my questions?

I already work with a graphic designer (Holy Nameless) and many loyal beta testers (my classmates), so convincing someone to join in the awesomeness wouldn't be too hard were I so inclined.

CraigStern

It's oftentimes good to get outside help when trying new things with programming. Why reinvent the wheel all by yourself?

Xemadus Echina

are you personally ever going to use the secret site i made for any reason?

whats the ETA on the next major update?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

bugfartboy

Have you updated the demo recently? I've seen hints that you have but I'm not sure.

CraigStern

Stuff that appears on the Twitter is just marking the game's progress in development. Unless I say that I've updated the demo, I probably haven't.

Xemadus Echina

when will you update the demo?

how much longer will you be updating the demo?

what % do you think you're at?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

CraigStern

I'll be updating it soon, once I'm sure I've fixed the latest bugs.

bugfartboy

Which demo would you be updating? Please be online, please be online.

CraigStern

Both, eventually--but for now, just the browser one.