News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Changing user names

Started by KZ, September 04, 2010, 06:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Right, folks, I see that recently several of you have changed your usernames. In order to avoid confusion and possible headache for those new and old when referncing people's ideas and referring to prior posts, can you kindly post in this thread what your previous username was and what your current one is (in case you change it more than once).

Though some are obvious, some are less obvious than others, and it's best to keep track in all instances.
For example, methinks "Tastidian" became "Pink Panther", but I may be mistaken. "namelesskitty" became "the holy namelesskitty", still counts- after all, there were some very similar usernames back in the day.

Thus, would the current "Duckling" like to start things off?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

ArtDrake

Hi! I used to be algebra17, and I may be changing back after a while, but maybe not if I like it this way.

I noticed that Duskling's sig picture was inverted, so I flipped it to see what it was like. I liked it, so I decided to have a bit of fun.

KZ

Cheers, x-algebra17!
As an afterthought- why not also give reasons for changing usernames- might be interesting for us to know ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

Quote from: KZ on September 04, 2010, 06:18:29 PM

For example, methinks "Tastidian" became "Pink Panther", but I may be mistaken. "namelesskitty" became "the holy namelesskitty", still counts- after all, there were some very similar usernames back in the day.

Thus, would the current "Duckling" like to start things off?
Its PinkPanzer

bugfartboy

My name has changed from bugfartboy to The Holy Arch Preist Bugfartboy in honor of the new RP " Holy War .

Cypher

My name has changed from Cypher to Defcon Zero, and from Defcon Zero to Vanquish.

The Holy namelesskitty

My name yet remains the holy namelesskitty.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Xemadus Echina

Hello.  As of late I have been confused by the influx of name changes so I decided that it would be a good idea for everybody to compile a timeline of names.  Basically what this means the following.  Bob signed up as Rage.  Eventually he changed his name to Pride.  Once again he changed his name to goldfish and now his name is yellowpolkadotedtank.  This is what he would put here.
1)Rage
2)Pride
3)goldfish
current:yellowpolkadotedtank

my name has and always will be: Rainen.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

bugfartboy

There is already a thread for this. I'll post the link.
Changing Names

Edit: A few hours later, I merged the topics. Ert.

Quote from: Arch Preist of Craiginism on September 04, 2010, 11:04:26 PM
My name has changed from bugfartboy to The Holy Arch Preist Bugfartboy in honor of the new RP " Holy War .
My name has been shortened to Arch Preist of Craiginism. Don't click the :P in my sig unless you really want to.

Ertxiem

I moved the discussion about the Duckling sig to keep this place tidy.
After that, I merged this topic with the former name changes topic.

And I think there isn't the need to post that your name is still the same! ;)
However, I found that the suggestion of name chronology that rainen gave is quite nice to follow.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Thanks, Ert!
Indeed, the recent name change and the spur of activity in the suggestions thread makes this a very painful process for me, as I am currently trying to keep track of who is voting for what.

In any case, this thread is for those who change their name, and as Ert put it- no need to post here otherwise. ;)

PS
merged double post above
Welcome to the forums!

bugfartboy

I changed my name from Bugfartboy to ur2dumb4me because I saw it HERE

SmartyPants

Quote from: ur2dumb4me on October 24, 2010, 09:45:34 AM
I changed my name from Bugfartboy to ur2dumb4me because I saw it HERE
With the moderators gone, you seem to be repeating old behaviors.  FYI, Craig can still ban people.

cyso

I changed my name from yogc to yogc elf because either duckling or namelesskitty called me an elf on one of the forum games.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Idozen Cair

Er... Alright my first name was telepathfan2 which someone said was lame. 2nd one Giga143 which made no sense at all and is actually meaningless. Current one: The Grotesquery which received some positive feedback. So there you go!
I doesn't care, do I?