News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSoG Songs: Vote For Your Favorites!

Started by CraigStern, December 17, 2010, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your top 3 TSoG songs:

Telepath RPG Main Theme
Pleasant Desert
Baz Al'Jaj
Luca
Lying in Wait
Against the Cult
Ravinale
The Academy
Fight For Your Life
Hidden Hurt
On Trial
Ghost Waltz
March of the Oppressed
None Can Stand Against Him
Humorous Interlude
God's Justice
Heroic Struggle
The Great Forest
Place of Learning
Dead and Forgotten
Taste My Power
Riddle Door
What Is a Telepath?
City Beneath the Earth
(The Final Boss Music)

CraigStern

What are your 3 favorite songs in Telepath RPG: Servants of God?

(You can listen to the soundtrack here to help you make up your mind: http://www.sinisterdesign.net/TSoGMusicPlayer.html)

[spoiler]Personally, I'd probably pick God's Justice, Dead and Forgotten, and one other. Maybe Ghost Waltz.[/spoiler]

Zackirus

I would probably go : March of the Oppressed, Taste My Power, and Heroic Struggle (in that order)

However have you created the Final Boss Battle music yet? If so: Is it one of the songs listed or a new one you haven't showed us yet.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

My favorites are Baz Al'Jaj because it is calm and peaceful, Fight for Your Life, I liked it in TRPG2, go figure, and None Can Stand Against Him, just... so... epic.

Edit: Changed my vote from Baz Al'Jaj tp March of the Oppressed, and, although I didn't vote for it, Riddle Door holds a special place in my heart.

CraigStern

cyso

My personal favorite is Dead and Forgotten, followed by The Academy and Fight for Your Life. The Academy music reminds me so much of TRPG 2. Plus, I like the xylophone.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

HeadShot

I went with Fight For Your Life, The Academy, And Telepath Theme (Title Screen) in that order.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

ArtDrake

Ghost Waltz, Place of Learning, and Luca. But I voted wrong, and Luca didn't get my vote.

CraigStern

Quote from: Duckling on December 19, 2010, 05:07:19 PMBut I voted wrong, and Luca didn't get my vote.

I've just made it so you can change your vote if you want. ;)

ArtDrake

Thank you! I just love the ghostly themes...

j3sterg

The music is one of the main reasons why I love this series. Place of Learning is my absolute favorite, especially after playing the first two RPGs. Sometimes I just sit in the library. (Though the Somnus theme feels like an old friend, after spending spending so much time there in TRPG 2).

The Great Forest theme gets honorable mention. When I'm bored/grinding, I alternate between the Forest and Deeper Downs, so I can battle with it as the background music :-).

HeadShot

Quote from: j3sterg on December 22, 2010, 04:15:53 PM
The music is one of the main reasons why I love this series. Place of Learning is my absolute favorite, especially after playing the first two RPGs. Sometimes I just sit in the library. (Though the Somnus theme feels like an old friend, after spending spending so much time there in TRPG 2).

The Great Forest theme gets honorable mention. When I'm bored/grinding, I alternate between the Forest and Deeper Downs, so I can battle with it as the background music :-).

I do the same in the deeper downs.
Most of the time, I use Psy Academy.

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

It's pretty much the only track in TSoG that I've reused from TRPG2 without making any changes--hence, I think of it as a TRPG2 track primarily. But I guess I could add it. :)

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

HeadShot

Since you can only vote 3, my 4th one:

City beneath the earth :-[

I loved the Somnus music from Telepath RPG Chapter 2