News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Golden Egg

Started by Zackirus, September 19, 2010, 05:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Maybe with some modification it could make it into TRPG4 or 5

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on October 30, 2010, 07:26:28 PMI don't think he hates the Quests, I think he just can't put these Quests in TSoG because he doesn't have time, TSoG is nearly complete, and maybe my quests aren't at the level of Quality which Craig wants to put into his game which I am perfectly fine with.
Either way, he didn't want to say no, yet there was no way he was going to say yes.

bugfartboy

If I remember right, didn't he suggest the chicken in the first place?

Steelfist

My only real criticism is that the chicken isn't powerful enough!

I like it, and think it would be an interesting side quest and easter egg. I hope it's added, and I hope Craig makes time to put in these tiny but incredibly clever quests.

Idozen Cair

This is fantastic stuff!
I doesn't care, do I?

Chrono

You know, you could say more than that. For example, what you like about it, or what needs to be improved. Imagine writing a game or movie review with only "This is fantastic stuff!". We need constructive criticism, not just baseless praise.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Yeah, but sometimes praise is good! I would want to hear "This is fantastic!" to something I did.

Perhaps it's not particularly helpful, but it doesn't hurt either, and it's not baseless if he/she genuinely thinks that.

Chrono

That's true, but look at his comments in other threads and you'll get the idea.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Idozen Cair

Fine. I'm sorry for giving baseless comments without any suggestions or constructive feedback. The idea of the orb is good, but I want to ask why when the chicken wants to kill you (the 3rd one) it has lower stats than the normal chicken?
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

Their are only two battles, if you are referring to the fact the normal chickens are slightly below Buh'baque, that is because he is a stronger chicken then them in his normal form, it factors into that he has incredible psy powers.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

The third enemy in the list? Buh'baque is a better than normal chicken. And the other chickens are just normal chickens. They're stats aren't lower than normal, they're normal. Just weaker compared to a better chicken.

Idozen Cair

Ouch. Mixed something up. Sorry :D!

Question: Is that what the gold orb actually does in TPA2? 'Cause I don't understand the description in TPA2.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

Bug, it can't be real if it's on April 1st.

bugfartboy

Yeah. I know. Look at the comments on the link.