News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Why do most spirits use the Cold element?
[spoiler]Why does Luca learn to use the Light element?[/spoiler]

What does the newest update include? (Black Rose missions?)

CraigStern

Not yet--there's now a set up for some further missions involving them, though. ;)

[spoiler]Re: Luca, the Luca'ra'il personality has a strong, newfound sense of purpose going forward that grants her light affinity.

Had I been thinking about it back when I first designed the spirits, Heat would have probably been a more fitting affinity for most of them.[/spoiler]

SmartyPants

So spirits control elements based on personalities like Psy Fighters?  Does memory loss cause most spirits to be more Cold oriented?

CraigStern

Something like that. I suppose you could say that Cold predominates in the absence of other personality factors, factors which deteriorate with memory loss.

bugfartboy

I didn't think of it that way. I assumed that it was just because the spirits were dead.

Duskling

I hate to re-ask a question, but, if you didn't want to answer, you could have at least let me know, no disrespect meant.
Quote from: Duskling on February 06, 2011, 11:40:16 PM
[spoiler]Wouldn't Luca become a Djinn if you choose to have her remain Luca'ra'il, which is not really Luca?[/spoiler]

CraigStern

If I don't answer a question, it's safe to assume that I either don't have an answer, or that I prefer to let you guys speculate about it. ;)

bugfartboy

Or you just don't want to answer it. Right?

CraigStern

SmartyPants

Quote from: im2smart4u on February 10, 2011, 08:15:52 PMWhat does the newest update include? (Black Rose missions?)
Quote from: CraigStern on February 10, 2011, 08:35:46 PMNot yet--there's now a set up for some further missions involving them, though. ;)
I didn't find any new set up.  Do I need to start a new game or something?

CraigStern

Nope.

[spoiler]There's some new stuff down by the docks.[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Who might you reccomend selling a game to?

I've offered to Armor Games in their Business Offer section, and I haven't had a response - it's been a week.

I'm thinking now along the lines of Kongregate. Newgrounds, I don't really like. I don't suppose you know any others?

Chrono

Quote from: CraigStern on February 07, 2011, 07:15:28 AM
Quote from: Chrono on February 07, 2011, 12:14:45 AM
Can I change the location for the delivery, and do I have to pay more?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You mean, if you buy the game using one email address, but you want to use a second one instead, do you have to buy it again?
Not so much of changing the email address, but the physical address. Or is that only for payment by cash?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

TheWanderingShadow

What do shadowlings use for lighting in their homes?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

Zackirus

Why Doesn't Malis have shadow resistance like most other shadowlings...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada