News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Wow. You're even cooler than I initially thought. :P

o(^▽^)o

Ertxiem

Quote from: CraigStern on April 03, 2011, 12:35:33 PM
None--they are programmed to self-update. Ert even taught himself javascript, as I understand.
Lol!
To be honest, I just took the time when nobody is around here to understand myself (and my code). After that, learning other programming languages is easy.
I just restrain myself to learn actionscript so that Craig can shine with his games. (And if he got mad at me he might delete me - I will not take that chance!)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

will you ever create a side-scroller shooting game set in the TRPG universe? (idk how.... well yes i do...)  *obscure reference to epic battle fantasy and ge.ne.sis* 
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

ArtDrake

[spoiler=Mine Doubly Quantified Pence]If Craig ever made such a game, I would prefer it be more like Echoes: Oper. Stranglehold, with its interesting narrative and rather free gameplay.[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Quote from: rainen on April 04, 2011, 08:20:26 PMa side-scroller shooting game

That genre doesn't really interest me much. I doubt I'll be making one set in any universe, honestly.

Zhampir

CraigStern

SmartyPants

Have you ever thought of going back to improve TPA2?  I played it recently and it was a little disappointing compared to TSoG.  There were things in TSoG that should be in TPA2 such as better AI, less bugs, more attacks, the choice to "hold", more save slots, and the ability for your hero to choose his element.

CraigStern

It just isn't feasible to constantly go back and redo old games, unfortunately. What happens when I release the game after TSoG, and it has an even better engine (which it will)? I would never have the time to make new games with new, improved engines if i were always redoing the older ones.

Anyway, don't worry: TPA2 will not be the last of its kind. ;)

bugfartboy

CraigStern

A few days. (Plus a few more days of fiddling around to get a good render of it due to the large amount of instrumentation in the track and the limited RAM in my computer. Blargh.)

Zackirus

What are you going to Finish First: New Missions, Crypt 3, or Side-Quests?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Missions or Crypt 3. There's one mission I'm trying to finish before I move on to the other ones.

Zackirus

Quote from: CraigStern on April 10, 2011, 09:15:45 PM
Missions or Crypt 3. There's one mission I'm trying to finish before I move on to the other ones.

Is that the Baz's Friend Mission?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern