News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

This game is about Barbies, Part 2

Started by CraigStern, May 02, 2011, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

We already knew that TRPG2 is a game about Barbie dolls. But did you know that it is also the Best Girl Game as well?

http://www.bestgirlgame.com/Telepath-RPG-2-5389.html

What can I say? I am truly honored to have TRPG2 nestled among such timeless classics as Kiss Zac Efron and Sweet Heart Dressup.

bugfartboy

Oh... My... Gosh... HAHA!!! Sorry. Couldn't resist... How did THAT happen?

Ertxiem

How could I forget that TRPG2 was a game about spying Barbie dolls (as LethalLaurie suggested)! :P

It seems that the link in the old forums to gamesbarbie.net isn't working, but dollbabi has a copy of the information (mentioning that it's a spy game). I'm sorry to point this out, Craig, but I think that you missed that chance for a sponsorship mentioned in the old forums! Lol.

Craig: do they ask your authorization to include the game in their site?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

No, they don't. But it's common industry practice for web sites to grab free-to-play games. Unless the author intended for the game to be exclusive to one site (which happens sometimes), this practice is considered beneficial, since it means wider distribution and more potential ad revenue. In my case, having more eyes on TRPG2 means more people coming to sinisterdesign.net and checking out my latest stuff. :)

Ertxiem

Well, that also explains the typos. They just probably typed (or copied) something about the game and the spell checker complained about psy (like mine just did!).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Deagonx

Ah, so the hero must be ken and Nelis is barbie, and shes super pissed you dumped her, and kidnapped your brother.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

CraigStern

Precisely. And the boat you use to reach Darkeye's position in Lake Alto is just a metaphor for the Barbie Ferrari.

Deagonx

I assume then all the Shadowlings are just desperate men, that follow Barbie's orders in hopes to get with her?
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?