News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Drug usage

Started by Idozen Cair, August 13, 2011, 11:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idozen Cair

Has anyone found out how to use drugs yet in TSoG? I haven't.
I doesn't care, do I?

koertchen

It might just be a joke, but the drug and alchemical supplies merchant at the Academy has no text, so it's not there.
I've choked on bubble gum 3 times. Yes, 3.

Idozen Cair

It's defenitely not a joke. Craig announced the updates on Facebook and the Sinister Design webpage. It can't be a joke. And the drugs are available in the demo according to Craig.
I doesn't care, do I?

Dayn

You can buy drugs from the merchant in the lower left Ravinale Market. Just ask for some herbs and spices than somthing special. Don't do it though, because from what I can tell there's no positive and if you take too much than none you lose a movement.

CraigStern

[spoiler]It boosts your Psy Power and Psy Defense by 30% for the duration of the drug (boosting your Max Health and PsP in the process), but reduces your Strength and Speed slightly. There is a 50% chance of becoming addicted afterwards, in which case you will need to buy more to avoid suffering one week worth of withdrawal symptoms.[/spoiler]

Dayn

How long is one week?

bugfartboy

Dayn

No, I've done way more than that. Maybe 7 travells?

Sir Bodnaruk

haha anyone knows how to stop being addicted to drugs?

Im tired of going through withdrawal

ArtDrake

Maybe it's an entire mission.

Idozen Cair

I ate a packet, fought a random bandit battle, did the whole Arman side-quest and when I returned to report to Arman (when I stepped into Baz's house), it told me that the effects were over.
I doesn't care, do I?

Sir Bodnaruk

My effects are over too but I keep getting messages saying it would be nice to get more drugs lol

Idozen Cair

Ha, that means you got addicted! Fortunately I didn't.
I doesn't care, do I?