News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

You're banned

Started by Zhampir, April 07, 2010, 08:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Chrono is banned for not regarding Time Paradox creation as a real threat against society. 
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for not realizing that a time paradox doesn't necessarily equate to a real threat against society. All that could happen is the erasure of one's own existence, and nothing more.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Chrono is banned for not realizing that that their are many theories on the solutuions to time paradoxes, most of them leading to the destruction of the space-time contiunium.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for suggesting that even though nothing has happened, and for tragically misspelling "continuum".

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Chrono is banned for not realizing that the timeline has branch points, and because of that, many earths have been destroyed because of time paradoxes.

- Lord Canada

Chrono

Zackirus is banned for not realizing that the number of earths that have been destroyed so far is probably a fraction of the number of earths still remaining. In fact, we still exist in the timeline we're in, so it doesn't matter, and you can't help the other earths from getting destroyed anyway.

[/spoiler]

Shadoroq

Chrono is banned for not realizing that "help from" isn't really sensible terminology.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

Steelfist

Shadowroq is banned for distracting from the main discussion.

And you're all banned for not realising that the discussion is pointless; we would never percieve the destruction of the universe, therefore it cannot occur.

bugfartboy

Steelfist is banned for inadvertently using "I think, therefore, I am." logic.

Steelfist

Bugfartboy is banned for not conceding to my sound yet ridiculous logic.

bugfartboy

Steelfist is banned for buying Slushy Magic.

ArtDrake

bugfartboy is banned for reviving enjoyable forum games.

bugfartboy

Duckling is banned 'cause he's articulate.

ArtDrake

bugfartboy is banned because he's not.

Steelfist

Duckling is banned for not articulating that inarticulate is the word that sould be used to desribe someone who is 'not articulate'. Eg, bugfartboy.