News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Sabrina Strider Is Duplicated and i must use both of them

Started by Deatric87, April 21, 2015, 11:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deatric87

I am stuck using both of her since a few mission ago, i would rather level up and take along one of my other characters :P.  Not game breaking, but making me restart my campaign in hopes it doesn't happen again.

CraigStern

Whoa! That's...odd. You ended up with two Sabrinas right after the apple-picking battle, then?

Deatric87

Yes that is correct, during the apple picking mission there was not two of her :P.  Sadly i already saved over the file and i cant really go back to figure out if i can tell why this happens, but its definitely strange lol.

Senteria

Quote from: Deatric87 on April 22, 2015, 06:54:11 PM
Yes that is correct, during the apple picking mission there was not two of her :P.  Sadly i already saved over the file and i cant really go back to figure out if i can tell why this happens, but its definitely strange lol.

Uh oh, I just finished the apple picking mission. By the way, is it intentional in the apple picking mission that the enemy AI does not destroy bushes and trees?

CraigStern

Yeah. The AI generally ignores destructible objects unless they're player-created, or else specially marked for destruction on a given map. The apple-picking map is procedurally generated, so it would be extremely difficult to predict which bushes should be marked as targets for the AI.