News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Charachter ideas

Started by Dorgon 5000, April 09, 2010, 01:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 02, 2010, 09:01:44 AM
the cult doesnt thinkk anyone who can use abnormal powers is a dark one. they beleive that that anyone who can read minds and use mind powers is a dark one. and so far no one in this group uses mind powers
Dark One are anyone with The Gift which means anyone with psy powers.

torugo

listen i do not feel like starting another pointless arguement with you. as you will eventualy lose your temper which will then make me lose my temper which will then cause craigstern to lock this topic.
we all have rights to what characters we characters we put in
mock the pheonix you will burn

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 02, 2010, 12:03:16 PM
listen i do not feel like starting another pointless arguement with you. as you will eventualy lose your temper which will then make me lose my temper which will then cause craigstern to lock this topic.
we all have rights to what characters we characters we put in
I never lost my temper and I don't appreciate you portaiting me as a hot head.  I used ALL CAPS to emphasize my main point; not because I was angry.  You are the one who took things personal when I was refering to ALL the naysayers who were posting 'I didn't want to make a walkthrough'.

I am not going to end an conversation to avoid a disagreement.  One is allowed to disagree as long as it is in a civil way.  The Cult wouldn't hire psys, so unless you can think of a reasonable place to put your characters in the game, then I won't support them.  If you still wish to create such characters, then I suggest trying to create some Fan Fiction

torugo

ok then how about the mechanics hire you to kill them because they keep stealing business. and i was not trying to pass you off as a hot head.  i am sorry if i have offended you

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 02, 2010, 06:39:53 PM
ok then how about the mechanics hire you to kill them because they keep stealing business.
So mercenaries hired mercenaries to kill other mercenaries?  Wouldn't be easier and cheaper to skip a step and have the Mechanics kill the other mercenaries themselves?

MikeW781

seriously, the cult has no problems with elemental attacks. Cygnus, an accolate, uses Pyro Hail. They would just need to say that Yawah gave them their powers
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

torugo

if mercenarys cant handle 5 humans a spirit and a shadowling then i dont think they can handle seven all powerful psy's

CraigStern

Quote from: mikew781 on May 02, 2010, 07:20:32 PM
seriously, the cult has no problems with elemental attacks. Cygnus, an accolate, uses Pyro Hail. They would just need to say that Yawah gave them their powers

I think you mean Fernatus. ;)

SmartyPants

Quote from: mikew781 on May 02, 2010, 07:20:32 PM
seriously, the cult has no problems with elemental attacks. Fernatus, an accolate, uses Pyro Hail. They would just need to say that Yawah gave them their powers
The Cult would want to monopolies access to "Yawah".  If Yawah granted his powers to anyone, then why would anyone follow the Cult?

Quote from: torugo on May 02, 2010, 07:21:24 PM
if mercenarys cant handle 5 humans a spirit and a shadowling then i dont think they can handle seven all powerful psy's
Another good point.  I forgot that the Mechanics are the Resistance's enemy.  So, the Mechanics are going to pay money to their enemy to fight for them.

The Resistance only fought a couple of swordsmen and crossbowmen.  I wouldn't call one stone golem and one bronze golem the full might of the Mechanics.  If the Mechanics used more stone golems, bronze golems, marksmen, and captains, then they could defeat the Resistance.

The Mechanics would disgrace themselves if they had to hire other mercenaries to fight for them.  No one would hire mercenaries that had to hire other organizations to fight for them.

torugo

ok what if you make a bargain with the mechanics at one point. they offer some men to helpt the resistance like the marid clan if you can help them eliminate one of there rivals

SmartyPants

Quote from: torugo on May 03, 2010, 04:46:30 PM
ok what if you make a bargain with the mechanics at one point. they offer some men to helpt the resistance like the marid clan if you can help them eliminate one of there rivals
I don't like it, but it isn't completly unreasonable.

torugo

here is another idea. what if the group of mercenarys that was started by helena and flint offer to fund youre fight against the cult to take out the 7 psy's

Mr Manlyguy

7 psys is a lot. Thats probably the equivalent of the academy battle in TRPG2 if they are as strong as you want them to be. I agree with Im2smart4u, there is no way to fit them in the game. That sounds like a very cool idea, but not for an official game. Maybe if you wrote a story and posted it in the forums. updated it weekly. That would be very interesting.

torugo

well if figured fighting all seven of them at once would be extremely hard. so i thought that fighting them 2 or 3 at a time would be a lot better. pick them off while there seperated is an easier way to beat them all

torugo

why am i starting to get the feeling i may have stolen this topic with my mercenarys.
anyway here is the 6th member.
shiba:the younger brother of the leader of the 7 but he didnt get to join just because of being related. since birth he has been made of sand and physical attacks have been useless against him. he is also said to be the only one who knows what the leaders power is.