News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Wish granted, but when I get out of jail, I murder you because you corrupted what was supposed to be a nice trip to Russia.

I wish that I was successful in my murder attempt.

torugo

wish granted but you got caught and instead of being imprisoned you get executed.

I wish you farewell in the afterlife
mock the pheonix you will burn

Zhampir

Wish granted, but I never die, therefore I don't have an afterlife, so your wish was wasted.

I wish I (and only I) could safely teleport anything I wish.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You are now the main character of Portal and you exist only when someone is playing the game.

I wish I was sleeping.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

Wish granted; you never wake up.

I wish I had 64 billion pounds.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You're now absurdly obese and die in a split second due to an heart attack.

I wish you had loss some weight.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Steelfist

wish granted, the weight just disappears, leaving me at my original size. It has to go somewhere, however. You suddenly get very fat during a trans-atlantic flight, crashing the plane and killing everyone onboard. Including you, who sinks to the bottom of the sea.

I wish I was returned to life.

Duskling

Wish granted, you return, only to find that the Earth has suffered a nuclear holocaust, and you die again in a radiation zone.

I wish that our life was like Fallout 3.

MikeW781

Wish granted, but you cannot indure pain like you can in Fallout 3, so what you used to think of as slight injuries cause you such pain that fall to the ground in agony. Your foes kill you slowly, causing you more pain than you tought possible

I wish I was an admin on my computer so I could download the Tsog downloadable demo
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Wish granted, but that particular copy had a virus placed by the previous admin to get back at you for hacking his/her status, so your computer crashes, and you don't have enough money to buy a new one.

I wish my 360 was fixed and had Xbox Live.

MikeW781

Wish granted but you don't have Halo ODST (if you think you do-CHECK AGAIN), so you can't play halo reach beta and become dpressed.

I wish I didn't put everything off by spending time on this site

Duskling

Wish granted, but when you leave, everyone hates you because of this comment, so whenever one of them sees a "Mike W." trying to get a job at their company, you are denied a job, so you starve later.

I wish I had a fixed 360, Xbox Live, Halo: ODST with the Halo: Reach beta.

MikeW781

Wish granted, but you become depressed when you discover how bad at Halo you are. You destroy your Xbox, a move that you soon regret.

I wish that every corruption didn't end with death/depression.

Duskling

Wish granted, instead it ends with agonizing pain and suffering, all because of you, who will be beaten for what you have to done civillians whose wishes get corrupted.

I wish that you understood what I just said.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You were understood, but nobody cares about what you said anyway.

Quote from: Steelfist on May 08, 2010, 03:51:01 PM
wish granted, the weight just disappears, leaving me at my original size. It has to go somewhere, however. You suddenly get very fat during a trans-atlantic flight, crashing the plane and killing everyone onboard. Including you, who sinks to the bottom of the sea.
[...]
Well, I'm already dead... but now I'm in at the bottom of the sea.

I wish I was back on my meadow in a hill ;) to eat dead grass.
Ert, the Dead Cow.