News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Wish granted, but the grass isn't dead, it is very much alive, so it eats you.

I wish that Ert was a living cow.

Steelfist

Wish granted. He has been dead so long, however, he has forgotten how to breathe. He dies. Permenantly.

I wish that Ert was an undead sheep.

Duskling

Wish granted, since you said "undead" Ert turned into a zombie sheep and ate you and your family.

I wish that Steelfist had a chainsaw to defend himself.

Guye

Granted, but as Steelfist was unused to the kickback of a chainsaw, the moment he attempted to rend zombie sheep flesh it kicked back and ripped off several key parts of his face.

I wish somebody made a zombie movie that actually had some level of realism and sense.

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish Granted, it's a documentary and the world REALLY is overun by zombies and they eat your brain.

I wish I had a legally aquired cheque for £1,000,000 that would be put into my bank account and was the size of a regular cheque and nobody could steal it and the cheque could not harm me at all (not even a paper cut.) Also, I wish that inflation won't happen in the near future so £1,000,000 won't be the cost of a sandwhich or something. Good luck trying to beat that!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

MikeW781

Wish granted, but you get robbed immeadiately after purcahsing a mansion that you can no longer afford.

I wish i could think of an incorruptible wish
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

torugo

wish granted but because of you knowing about the incoructable wish you get banned form this game.

i wish my friends would stop playing yu gi oh and realize that it is a game for kids.
mock the pheonix you will burn

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, they will not want to play with you any more because they claim that you're immature.

I wish I never forget to wish in this game.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

Wish granted, you never forgot to wish here, but every time your wish got corrupted, and you fall into a deep depression.

Guye

I wish Duskling wasn't murdered before finishing his last post.

Zhampir

Wish granted, he just forgot to post a wish.

I wish  :-* meant "evil" and not "kiss"

Guye

Granted, but due to a long series of events that I cannot even begin to explain in the limitations of a simple post this causes all kisses to become evil, twisted, and deadly. Mothers killing their own infant children. Families are brutally torn apart. That doesn't even begin to cover cultures where kissing is simply a means of greeting or farewell. The death toll is in the hundreds of millions. You sick bas&(#d! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

I wish that my seemingly simple wish to be given a coupon for a free ice cream cone could be corrupted in an epic way.

Duskling

Wish granted, but your chocolate ice cream that you are eating at the zoo has a distinct flavor of feces, then you realize it is feces, shortly before a monkey flings some "ice cream" at you. Plus this corruption wasn't epic enough. :P

I wish that my parakeet wouldn't be scared of me anymore.

Xemadus Echina

wish granted.  as you receive the coupon for said free ice cream due to a promotional event, you are run over by an ambulance filled with nerve gas.  As the ambulance explodes upon hitting a tree, the nerve gas is dispersed everywhere including the cab of the ice cream truck where the driver is sitting.  As he enters into a seizure he accidentally steps on the gas causing his truck to lurch forward, crushing and mangling the bodies of a small tangle of children.  In the midst of it all, the firetruck that was sent to douse the burning ambulance hits a pot hole causing it to run off the road and into the living room of a nearby house, killing the family inside.  Not only that, but the gas line connected to that house catches fire and as you stand there watching in horror, the houses all over the neighbor hood began to explode.  When the explosions began to spread over the horizon you knew that in no time at all,  the nearby orphanage would soon be next.  In a fit of panic you run across yards and jump over fences to reach the orphanage but to your horror it has already caught fire.  The orphans inside the building come running out to the road, only to be engulfed in fire as the gas main explodes in a fury of twisted metal and asphalt.  When all hope of ending this catastrophe seems lost, helicopters with hundreds of gallons of fire retardant enter the scene to douse the raging flames.  to the horror of all those left alive to watch, another gas main explodes violently sending up chunks of debris which get caught in the blades of the helicopters, causing them to crash.  As you look on, battered and bruised, you wonder why all this could possibly happen. Then you remember walking under a ladder belonging to the people re-shingling your roof on your way to the ice cream truck.

I wish i had 10 minutes of my life back from writing that ^
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Guye

For Duskling:
Granted, your parakeet is now preparing for a sinister attack on your well-being. You will rue the day that you wished to remove its fear, because behind that fear is a scorching hate. It has memorized your daily schedule. It has been slowly listening to scary taunts in order to repeat them. It will start off small by waiting for you to fall asleep and make funny marks upon your face in permanent ink. Slowly but surely it will devise an elaborate plot that will destroy all that you hold dear. You shall soon come to understand it's fear, but by then it shall be too late!

For Rainen:
Granted, you now have the time back from making that epically long post, unfortunately you use this time to instead go get a cool glass of milk. It smells a bit sour, but your clearly demented mind (not the orphans! YOU SICK FREAK!) decides to ignore this threat. The slow and debilitating disease you somehow contract from this encounter ruins your life, but more importantly it deprives me of the satisfaction of reading your wish corruption.

I wish month old milk would turn into something useful instead of awful cheese-like substances.