News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The forum

Started by Sythion, October 24, 2012, 07:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sythion

I cant help but feel as if the "real" forums are dead. all that is posted these days is on the forum games, does anyone still play TSoG anymore? and if so, lets start some discussion.
Hunger is the best spice.

bugfartboy

The forum games help ensure that there are at least a few "Old Timers" around willing to share their knowledge and interpretation of the Telepath Universe. I will admit though, it's been a while since the forums have seen any real activity.

Duskling

Quote from: Sythion on October 24, 2012, 07:32:48 PM
I cant help but feel as if the "real" forums are dead. all that is posted these days is on the forum games, does anyone still play TSoG anymore? and if so, lets start some discussion.
Well, TSoG's discussions are subsiding because most of the bugs have already been quashed (Right?) and because less people played it than TRPG2, resulting in less members being able to participate in discussions.

TT's board is doing pretty well, from what I've seen. :/

CraigStern

I think things will pick up once I run the Telepath Tactics Kickstarter--and if not then, then once I release a free browser demo of Telepath Tactics. (I'm considering releasing a unique in-browser campaign or two once the full game is done, just to promote the game and draw traffic to the site.)

Steelfist

Some are still around - I don't know if I count (probably, I guess), but I still drop in, and so do a few others. Ert is obviously still present.

That said, things are very slow around here.

Thinking about it, I reckon the beginning of the Great Decline probably started around the time KZ vanished under mysterious circumstances. Ert is a good mod, but KZ was THE old-timer.

CamKrist

I decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.
I'm on Twitter and my essay

CraigStern