News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

I scribble on your glasses, blinding you, then tell you to sign "here" in order to win a prize. You do so, but in reality sign a contract giving me the hill. I scede the hill from whatever country it happens to be in (Canda?) and make a new country-MikeHill. I proceed to make alliances with every country I can, including the US and Canda, so any attack on MY HILL will result in WWIII. But you'd loose anyway, because we have the greatest soldiers in the world and a nuclear shield on our side.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

I work with the UN and secretly work with all the terrorist organizations to fullfil my goal of a nukeless earth. after a few years we are successful.  with no nukes to stop me i proceed to take your hill and collect the points from owning it. My hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

But you set up no defenses, so I stab you with a dagger in your sleep, my Hill.

Steelfist

The prophesy directs me to a scroll that explains that me possessing the hill is vital to the purpose of the universe, but I had to lose it to truly appreciate it. They turn duskling into dust(ling), and grant me the hill, vowing to protect me. They also cause Guye to be entombed (Still living) at the inside an indestructable and unopenable casket, placed at the center of a star, guarded by and intergalactic futuristic race of Psy-aliens, created purely to guard him and prevent anone entering or leaving the solar system. My hill, by the way. Same rules as last time.

Duskling

I, along with other Dustlings attack your Hill, there are millions, even trillions, of us, so you can't destroy us all without destroying yourself, our bravest warriors clog up your lungs, causing you to suffocate and die, leaving the prophesy void once more, waiting for another hero to come and destroy the Dustlings, and claim the Hill, but we camoflauge with everything, being so small, leaving the Hill unprotected at first glance, but once someone dares to come without a peace treaty, or dares to attack during the peace meeting, we will consume them as we did with Steelfist. Our Hill.

Steelfist

I am re-incarnated, and the prophesy causes your dustlings to lose the spark of life, becoming dust once more. It then imprisons you (Still living) with guye, and adds a little modification to the casket; you can't teleport out. My hill, same rules.

Duskling

Because of the prophesy imprisons us in the same casket as Guye, we kill him by suffocating him, this happens because the casket is too tight and enclosed, the prophesy is angry with the creation of this casket and with you for simply not making a peace treaty with the Dustlings, and imprisons you in the same casket, causing you to suffocate as well. We are still in the casket, but you are dead, with you out of the way, the Dustlings turn into Duskling again, and are teleported by the prophesy to the Hill, and my new army of Dustlings protects me like a Strill protects its Mandalorian master, and they now carry diseases, killing three times faster. Our Hill.

Steelfist

The prophesy has tricked you; none of that happened! It was just a trick to raise your hopes, then dash them, driving you toward insanity. (Will people please stop trying to turn the prophesy against me; try and defeat it instead). Enlist the help of the dark prophesy; they can't confront each other. Then my only allies will be the Gods- You figure that one out.

Duskling

I enlist the help of the Dark Prophesy, now your only allies are the Gods, I convince them to turn against you, saying you don't pray enough, you are strikin by a lightning bolt, and I laugh as your twitching corpse sizzles from the bolt of light, and cover your body in darkness, since you are dead, the Gods have realized that you do pray enough, they are weak, so I destroy them by turning them against each other, so the Light Prophecy dies, and now the Dark Prophecy guards me (Don't forget the Dustlings!). Our Hill.

Steelfist

Belgarion resurrects me, aided by the power of the Light prophesy (Which still lives, for now), and acts through me (Making me it's champion), killing your dustlings. The dark prophesy makes you it's champion, and, in an epic confrontation, I defeat you, (I quote from the book here) 'sending the dark prophesy wailing into the void'. And claim the hill (MY HILL), restoring the gods to guard the hill. I reign over it, as the champion of the light prophesy, more powerful than a god...

Duskling

I... crawl... (cough, cough)... out of the Void... weak... and unleash my... secret weapon. Come forth my army of Spirit Strill, give me energy, and destroy Steelfist and his (spits) "Prophesy!" My Spirit Strill each weild the power of a God after being dormant for so long, they and I attack you as one (after destroying the Gods, of course), destroying you and disgracing the Light Prophecy. My Dustlings are also reanimated and powered up, almost at the level of part of a Spirit Strill each! We defend the Hill with our lives and crush filthy intruders! OUR HILL!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yes, I've gone koo-koo now.)

Ertxiem

I offer you a bargain. I'll give you this great Strill if you give me that hill. You accept immediately. My hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

And you make the same mistake as rainen, you didn't set up defenses, so I stab you in your sleep, plus I get to keep that awesome Strill, and the Hill! W00T! (same defenses as last time)

MikeW781

You only have a Strill as your defense. I shoot the Strill, then clone an army of Strills that recognize me as their only master. I train them, and they all become huge. After a few years of breeding, my strill army numbers in the millions. The live with me on my well defended, well stocked, immovable, intransigent hill.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

But you forget to kill me and take it, so I poison your Strills' feeding bowls, causing them all to die, and then I stab you in your sleep... repeatedly.