News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

The Molecular Reassembler was retired to defending Zack's refuge. Like I would use it again.

Zackirus

I just want to live with my hill in peace. I don't have any powers. Is that so hard to ask?

Duckling's Hill: 98%
Bugfartboy's Hill: 1%
My Hill: 1%
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

Well, okay. I just liked the idea that we could try to destroy the refuge if we truly were that evil, but since everyone on the forums is a good person, they would never. Like a trust thing, and you don't need a deadly device to enforce. Get the idea?

As soon as I figure out how the Insert Flash option works, we can play hearts. Or bridge...

I wonder if everyone is going to do the refuge thing.

And I only have 1.5% of the Hill. The rest is orbiting Jupiter. I don't want it.

Steel Ersatz Man

I take a rocket to the rest of the hill and sent it back to Earth so we're all back to normal. Then, I use buy the hill with an intricate combination of economics and politics.

My hill by Law.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

Except my 1%, Zack's 1%, and Ducky's 1.5% that is. Have fun with your 96.5% hill.

cyso

Because I designed, built, and piloted the rocket, I am rewarded 32% of the hill by the same people who gave you the rest of it.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Steel Ersatz Man

Then I have 64.5% of the hill, that gives me majority so that's good enough for me.

ArtDrake

Is everyone happy? Or is Steelfist going to muss up the fragile peace?

Steelfist

Yup; I don't appreciate being stuffetin closets. I smash my way out. Then sit down and take a long, hard look at my motivations. I realise, I would be content with a small portion of the Hill. However, sinc I'm claustrophobic, stuffingme in the closet really annoyed me. I go to Duckling's moon base.

I pretend to be a harmless old lady, in a weaponless ship, who is lost. You deactiveate the deflector-shield, and offer me cocoa. I accept (I'm VERY well disguised). While you are making it, I shut down the Improbability drive. You come back with the cocoa. I knock you out, and launch you (In an escape pod) into space. I reactivate your defenses, and tip away the cocoa you made. I make myself some more, relax, and refuse to let anyone in.

My 1.5% of Hill.

ArtDrake

Oh. I forgot about that closet stuffage.

But the escape pod was really nice of you. I mean, you could have just ejected me into deep space without.

Can I come in and have some cocoa? What you didn't count on was that the escape pos just orbited Jupiter, and came back to Europa. I promise not to try to violently take over the Hill portion. It's just that I'd kind of like it back, and if you don't want to give it, at least leave my house. It's my house after all.

Steel Ersatz Man

As the majority owner of the hill, I force steelfist to give you back your house.

ArtDrake

I don't suppose that includes the Hill piece, does it?

Steelfist

I keep the 1.5% of the Hill, and Hunt down Ersatz Man. I kill him and take the Hill. I build another moonbase with a forceshield that stops everything, and prevents teleporting. I tap into an arcane source of limitless power, and use it to make myself immortal and invincible. I retire and enjoy my 66% majority of the Hill, and refuse to let anyone in.

MY 66% OF THE HILL!

Cypher

I teleport the anti-teleportation shield away itself before teleporting you to a parallel dimension, then I teleport in and enjoy my majority of the hill.

Steel Ersatz Man

Um, lets back up a minuite, how did you kill me with the only weapons you have being on the 1.5% of the hill you have. And, if you got them from somewhere else, I would have known because all deliveries have to go through me.

Oh, and no, you just have to give back the house, not the ground it's on.

BTW, why kill me? I'm a benevolent ruler of the hill. In fact, I send you a complimentary gift basket of chocolate because it's almost Christmas.

Who's up for Christmas Dinner?  :-[