News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

I teleport down to the outside of your camp, protected by a simple (for my people anyway)  Absorb-O Sheild (which prevents any harm from outside it to come to any inside) and leave a friendly holo-disk with a Pre-recorded message stating that if you wish, my people and I would give you the same protection that we have with only one condition: you don't give the technology to Steelfist and Co. Then I leave and leave you to decide. Please note that I was not offering an alliance, just protection by the generosity of Fyer. That is all.

Duskling

I keep the holo-disk in my base, to listen to the terms again, still assuming that accepting help from Fyer on the condition that I would not allow the army of Steelfist control the given technology if they ask would break out a short battle between the two forces, our force and Steelfist's, which would result in our complete destruction. I push my engineers to research further and try to create better weapons, or at least ones that are adequate, but for a low price, to be used later. No alignment or decisions made other than that yet, we are completely neutral, meaning, we have things in mind other than the Hill.

bugfartboy

I order the increased production of our most advanced battle armor and begin training my men even further than they already know (which is a lot) until a single man can lay waste to everything in his path without even lifting a finger. I then have my genetic scientists further their studies in rewriting DNA to the point that when a part of a body, no matter how small or large, is killed or lost, the body repairs itself completely in under 1.3 seconds.

Duskling

I utilize my followers' devotion to me, and send them to other countries in the continents outside Africa, such as Korea and Poland, to negotiate alliances, most were accepted, such as one treaty in Iraq, after we erased some local terrorist factions, where we then established another base, this one for resources, as Iraq has plenty oil wells and such. No move to the Hill yet.

bugfartboy

I release a charged solar flare from my large sun-city to disrupt the rest of this transmission. You will need to contact me on a different frequency to learn what I say. ******** **** ******* ********** *** ****************** * ** **** * **.

[spoiler=Message found on different frequency]Seeing as the solar flare is effective at disrupting transmissions, I send a smaller group of sun-scientists (scientists devoted to better understanding and harnessing the powerful sun that our city exists in) on the task of capturing and compressing solar flares into a barbaric ray gun designed to knock out any kind of communications system that my foes may have.

Duskling

I exploit my resources, and create a vehicle that is completely resistant to projectile fire of all types.

bugfartboy

I personally redesign the new battle armor to make it more form fitting and protective until it not only absorbs harm but reflects it back upon the one(s) attempting to do harm. My scientists successfully finish with the new DNA strain and my troops and I are injected with no harmful side effects. My troops are fully ready to go and prepare their secondary bodies to send into battle in their stead.

Chrono

It's a little late but...

Just so you know, the one playing isn't me, but the bot avatar. Steelfist said that he gave me .5% of the hill, but it's still his technically. At least, I would think that. Now, I'll create a new account just for this game...
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Don't. Please. Someone may want the username that you created. And you'd have to get a new email too.

Steel Ersatz Man

SURPRISE ATTACK!

While you were focusing on Chrono, the steel alliance brings forth a small raid party. Wait, your troops heal don't they? Not anymore! You see, while you were trying to train in battle, we were training in covert operations. Therefore, for every weapon and sheild you have got, we have a counter for it.

The raid party instantly kills your entire army (yes, we're that good) and claim all of your land and resources.

Long live the Steel Empire!  :-*

P.S. We captured you and are now torturing you about what you know about us and how you learnt it.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

Your influence is blocked. Notice that you are on the list preventing your influence inside my shield. And my building of defenses is just part of my rights. And all my men are in battle armor that reflects any harm back upon the original inflictor. Sorry. Not gonna work.

Steel Ersatz Man

Au contraire, I'M not allowed in but MY MEN are.

And, quite franky, you were looking suspicious and, furthermore, what are you going to do about it?  :-*
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

If you reread the post concerning my defenses, the shield prevents any outside INFLUENCE delcared harmful by me from affecting me and my city. Your men were sent by you. Therefore, your men couldn't affect us either. Besides, I was just developing technology to protect me from raids and such just as you attempted. But, to show that I shall remain peaceful and won't be taunted by a dictator's henchman, I refuse to retaliate for the moment.

Duskling

By this time, I control much of Earth's eastern hemisphere, thus meaning I have much more power and assets at my disposal, meaning much more research labs. I have now created a prototype mecha suit that is capable of destroying an entire city by itself, even if the entire city is armed to the teeth. We have mass produced the vehicles that are immune to projectile fire, being fairly small and agile, like a jeep, but with a machine gun turret mounted on it, and have set up many bases all over the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and Africa. We now have produced a weapon that fires a special ammunition that is non-projectile, and many projectile weapons as well. Armor has been produced out of the same material as the vehicles, immune to projectile fire. We have also perfected security systems, in case any intruders attempt to steal our technology, none of the intruders will make it out with their lives.

bugfartboy

As Duskie-Poo builds better defenses and weapons, my mind begins to tap into his databanks to simply study his designs. They are so simple that we had advanced beyond them so long ago that our models of them were in museums. After studying the designs, I begin running a probability test on the chances of the Empire O' Steel beig overthrown within the next several months and find that there may be a change in the winds blowing. I give the order that we must expand, I send a small portion of my extremely large body of troops to secure another, smaller, local sun to create defenses the same as those on our home sun upon it. After that is done, I begin to colonize it by establishing a semi-permanent time-space rift in the center oft sun and put the other end at the center of the soon to be colonized sun and begin sending a small portion over to begin to colonize.