News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

That's the point. And why I altered the time stream. It's better to have a dictatorship and know who's in charge rather than have hill mysteriously appearing to those who had none and no one knowing who's in charge. Therefore, I am happy with the 1% of hill I have under Steelfist.

Steel Ersatz Man

Under me. he left, I have his empire.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steelfist

Technically, he does rule, though I do expect to be recognised as a God/Demonic Master if I do return  ;)

Steel Ersatz Man

Of course 'Your Steelness' (Bowing).
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

bugfartboy

Alright your steeliness. Question. Am I to be punished for bringing about your downfall in a no longer existing timeline?

Steelfist

Nope. You realised your mistake, and you were an excellent rebel. In fact, I suggest, Steel Ersatz Man (Though it's up to you) offering him a position of significant power. I do admire tenacity.

bugfartboy

Thank you, mighty steelfist.

Duskling

At this point, I'm not even sure where I' am left, so if anyone could kindly explain to me, it would be greatly appreciated. :-[

bugfartboy

You still have your men and tech. And I'm sharing my hill with you.

Duskling

bugfartboy

Divided. Under Steel Ersatz Man's rule. And Steelfist thinks I need a higher position in the Cult of Steel. Between the two of us, you and I have 1% of the hill.

Duskling

Ah, well then, I command my men to gather in one place, then I tell them we will be forming a hyper-advanced training program for every one of my men, but not the secret weapon, as the are something entirely different, they will then be given ultra shields and "U.B.E.P.A." (Ultra Blast Elastic Power Armor) armor, which amplifies their strength, speed, and cunning two thousand-fold, and with those men we shall form the Imperial Guard, all hail the Empire of Steel, I suppose.

(Do be warned, they are still trained and engineered to obey me and only me, and are incredibly disciplined, thus you should give your orders to me, should they reach the Imperial Guard, which, since I started, I control.)

bugfartboy

I form a power orb that produces raw energy from absolutely nothing and weave it into the very spiritual and physical being. I set aside some of this great immense power and use it to keep me eternally youthful. Because the power orb's energy output grows every passing second, I am capable of creating smaller lesser power orbs that produces a small level of raw energy from nothing but does not increase output over time. I then lock the settings on the lesser power orbs. I now offer a smaller orb to Duskie-Poo.

Duskling

I gladly accept the offer.

bugfartboy

Great. Be good and I may unlock it's power output for you. Do you want that orb woven into your being as well?