News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

game stuck between shop and manage items

Started by ifulmen, May 03, 2015, 12:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifulmen

It happened to me already several times. While in shop I browse through items look at stat and consider what to buy, click to manage items, go through characters check equipment, then click on "close" to get back to shop and buy few more items, but unfortunately, after "close" the shop does not appear again. Instead I am kind in a battle mode. I can use skills and end the turn, but I cannot progress anyhow. The logs are old, but I hope I got the right ones.

I have tried few times to reproduce it, but could not find any definite sequence to trigger the but. My only suspicion for now the but appears if I switch several times to shop and back to item management buying different types of items and checking description of some items occasionally.

CraigStern

Hm. I'm not sure if these are the right logs, but they do show a bug that I've now fixed.

If this still happens, do me a favor and attach the save file so I can investigate it further.

ikbenrichard

got the same problem just now with merchant smitty. After a restart the same weird bug occured.
Steam version is 1.30

The uploaded savegame has a doc extension otherwise i couldn't upload it.

CraigStern

Thanks! I'll look into this as soon as possible.