News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presentiment

I now think 'KZ' stands for 'Craig Stern', seeing as 'k' and 'c' can sound phonetically similar depending on their usage, as well as 'z' and 's'.

KZ

Quote from: Presentiment on March 21, 2010, 12:45:44 PM
I now think 'KZ' stands for 'Craig Stern', seeing as 'k' and 'c' can sound phonetically similar depending on their usage.

CraigStern: he's onto us!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

Seriously, what does KZ mean. My guess is that the K stands for your character. Also, Z may be just sleeping e.t.c. zzzzzz because the character is in a trance for ages.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zhampir

Quote from: Presentiment on March 21, 2010, 12:45:44 PM
I now think 'KZ' stands for 'Craig Stern', seeing as 'k' and 'c' can sound phonetically similar depending on their usage, as well as 'z' and 's'.
hunh, not likely. Good theory, if I had never talked to them. I suggest if you want to find the most probable source of KZ you do a little more research in how to support Sinister Design (i.o.w., be as much of a "fan" as you can be lol) Or would that be giving too much away. Though he's all ready stated that the two may not be connected. If they're not it's a pretty big coincidence. Though we're talking about telepathy here, and that seems to be turning into the force (besides the elemental powers), so I wouldn't be surprised if Yawah fell out of the sky. (KotoR reference)

Zhampir

Kiddie Zoo!

Karlie the Zygophyte (yes KZ is now a girl ^^ )

Kynureninase Zygotene (now try to figure out what that means lol)[spoiler]a twitching of the muscles in the second stage of the prophase in meiosis [spoiler=fyi]there is no such thing[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Ertxiem

KZ is a fan of Sting (the singer). Hence, he chose to use Kolko as an alias, because it's a diminutive of Kol, that means sting. The Z comes from zoloto meaning gold, because KZ's favourite song is Fields of Gold (by Sting, of course).
In fact, Kolka is the diminutive of sting, but KZ choose Kolko due to a spelling error.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Brilliant, irrefutable logic there! :)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

This might sound ridiculous but does KZ have anything to do with WWII

Steel Ersatz Man

The answer is suprisingly simple. It's the name of a team on Telepath psy arena 2.

Zhampir

no, that's where this question came from.

Steel Ersatz Man

Oh, boy do I feel stupid...

KZ

Don't worry, Ersatz Man, everyone makes mistakes ;)

WWII you say? Pray do tell your theory!

Ersatz Man: do you have any ideas or theories you'd like to share with us?
Welcome to the forums!

Steel Ersatz Man

Hmm... the description of the team said it might be a reference to the name. So, I'm definetly gonna say that the K is KZ character's name. The Z is the letter that confuses me.

Tastidian

I'll tell you if you tell me what KZ means, and im surprised no one else did what I did to get this answer.

KZ

It's been easier to figure it out in the last half-a-year or so, but hey, it's all here for a bit of fun- the theories are much more interesting to hear about, then everyone knowing the truth from the outset ;)
Welcome to the forums!