News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who is your favourite teammate?

Started by KZ, March 19, 2010, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favourite teammate?

Griffin
Rahel
Luca
Arman
Set
Malis

Bromtaghon

Personality-wise, Set or Luca.  Arman is my favourite in battle.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

KZ

And what think you of the latest (though not that "new") addition of Malis and her character?

I do agree with j3sterg's points about Luca, it sums up pretty well her as a teammate.
And Zhampir, why would you suspect Set of anything in the first place? He seems quite innocent to me for now...
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

If I could change my vote, I'd change it to Rahel, because, other than Duvalier and Griffin, she's the only on that can hurt multiple enemies. Unlike Griffin, though, she can hurt them from a distance.

Bromtaghon

Attacks that hurt more than one enemy usually deal less damage, though- that's why I dislike area attacks, esp. Pyro Hail.

KZ

So, Bromtaghon, this leaves you to choose who as your favourite teammate?

Interesting that Arman seems to be the clear favourite or now, whilst the rest seem to be equally spread out. And yet he's the one who was, up to a point, a professional assassin.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

Arman is the strongest chracter, even with the increased Psy cost for stab and mega stab. its not a problem, but its true
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Well, there is also the personality factor as well- this thread was supposed to include both, as these factors can work in opposing ways, so as  answer should produce the most agreeable teammate for the player.
Welcome to the forums!

Cceellssoo

About personality, I think my favourite is Rahel,
because though she is harsh all the time,
she is the most trustable(hope this word exists) character.
About battlefield, I have to agree Arman gives dinamic to the fight. Griffin sums good damage too, after some training.

Bromtaghon

In battle, Arman, hands down.  I'd put Set in second since I play Brutal.

Personality wise, I'm not sure.  Rahel, Malis and Set's personalities are taken a bit too far (too harsh, too narcissistic, too pacifistic.)  I like Arman's personality, though.  Luca doesn't say much.  As for Griffin... well, I can't really find anything that sticks out about his personality.

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on October 30, 2010, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on October 30, 2010, 02:39:59 PM
Quote from: CraigStern on October 30, 2010, 12:20:04 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on October 30, 2010, 12:16:57 PMOf the current TSoG team, who is your favorite character? (personality wise; not classes)

I'd answer this, but it's a character you haven't seen yet. ;)
That is why asked you pick a charcter out of the current team.
Ah, yes, well, you and I have different vantage points on what constitutes the current team, don't we? ;)

I'd probably say Arman. Though truthfully, I've had lots of fun writing dialog for every last one of them, and I think they're all pretty neat characters in their own ways.
The quotes may confusing, so I will sum things up. Basically, Criag's favorate teammate hasn't been presented yet.  Of the presented teammates, Arman is his favorite.

I don't know about everyone else, but I find Set's stubborn pacifism kinda boring.  He also seems too nice.

tomcia369

Rahel is my favorite.She gets pretty strong and useful if you train her enough :).My #2 is probably Arman.

Duskling

Quote from: tomcia369 on October 31, 2010, 03:39:58 AM
My #2 is probably Arman.
Heh, figures, everyone loves Arman, who doesn't like the sneaky con-artist types? :D

bugfartboy

Luca is my first. Malis my second. Luca has undergone a great loss, if you lose her in a battle, she's back in the next, and she can bring back your teammates. Malis is calculating, thus I like her.

SmartyPants

I don't like Luca much right now. After the cellar mission, she has almost no dialogue.  She says, "Please...I must be alone," to cut the conversation short.

Malis's narcissism is funny.
Arman's superstitious paranoia is funny too.

I like Griffin the best.  He is the everyman type.  He is able to joke about the Hero trying to hook up with Rahel, he is able to reasure his friend, and has a personal issue he doesn't like talking about like everyone.

bugfartboy

Griffin is cool too. But I still say that Luca is my favorite.