News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

100 Members

Started by Zackirus, March 27, 2010, 08:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Well This forum to celebrate 100 members in the forum. So to everybody who uses the forums and to everyone who is going to sign up for the forums cheers, to the first milestone in this forums history! Now, I will talk about my experiences in this forum.

When I first joined this forum I was quite nervous, having being on the old forums continuity but seeing that the most active member had already had around 1000 posts I thought my opinion would be counted less. Once I saw these forums and the amount of posts in the forum, I thought might as well join. The first post I did was in the enemy ideas and I had proposed elves which to my sadness were brutally rejected. I thought then that maybe this forum didn't need me, but I continued to post and submit my ideas. After awhile (around 50 posts) people started to realize this member wasn't going to quit these forums and I must say, some members have grown on me. Today, whoever, I am one of the top posters on the forum and constantly give encouraging feedback to everyone. I am know to some of the member as "Lord Canada". I know most of the other members and what to expect and I have made some new "friends" to put it in such terms. I hope more members will join soon, as I am being to feel like a old timer here  :P  

Anyway, Cheers to 100 Members!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Cool! Thanks for the post, Zackirus. We're glad to have you here. :)

Presentiment

Wait--is this a self-edification thread?

May I?

CraigStern

Anyone who wants to post in celebration of the 100th forum member is certainly welcome to do so.

Presentiment

Presentiment's self-edification:

.....................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Steel Ersatz Man

I wasn't part of the old forums. And, I only joined these forums to ask the question about my game on Telepath rpg 2. However, I started to use this forum for more and more things. Tidbits of knowledge about telepath rpg 2 that I didn't know before, looking up people's discussions on controversial topics (e.g. Hero's Gender) and ,finally, the forum games and the fan fiction. I never thought I would be a 'forum person' but I am and I really like it. Presentiment a bit of a downer though.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Presentiment

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Presentiment

It means stop making meaningless posts.

Sorry about the irony.

Tastidian

For once I agree with Presentiment but any ways i got bored and made this.
I know its not centered but i don't have that kind of time
' ... '
' :::;(;::: '
' .::;.) );:::. '
' :::;`(,' (,;::: '
' :::;;). (, (';::: '
' :::;( ) ; ' );;:: '
'::;')_,_)_(`;::'
'::[_____]::'
\_ _/
|♣|
||
´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`
(_¸.•*´'`°¤¸'¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
(_¸.•'´(_)`'•.¸_)
.•°`°¤ø☆ø¤°`°•.

/\
/)˜ ¤ ° *//\\* ° ¤ ˜(\
(\_\\° (\_(\\\///)_/) °//_/)
\\\\•*˜”*°•۞•°*”˜*•////
\\\\\\\\\╚╗▒╔╝/////////
۞۩۩۩۩۩•۞•۩۩۩۩۩۞
\____(۞)____/
(¤.|¤|.¤)
(\.๑۩۝۩๑./)
/◊/.__/.¤\\(••)//¤.__.\◊\
)◊)๐๐๐๐๐๐|●●●●●●●●(◊(
(◊(๐๐๐๐๐๐๐|●●●●●●●●)◊)
)◊)๐๐๐๐๐๐๐|●●●●●●●(◊(
/◊/๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐|●●●●●●●●\◊\
/◊/๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐|●●●●●●●●●\◊\
(◊(---------100----------)◊)
◊●●●●●●●●●|๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐/◊/
◊●●●●●●●●|๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐/◊/
`.◊`¤.●●●●●|๐๐๐๐๐.¤`◊.`
`.◊`¤.●●●|๐๐๐.¤`◊.`
`.◊`¤●|๐¤`◊.`
´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`
(_¸.•*´'`°¤¸'¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
(_¸.•'´(_)`'•.¸_)
.•°`°¤ø☆ø¤°`°•.

Ertxiem

Congratulations for the 100 members.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

Quote from: Ersatz Man on March 28, 2010, 04:08:02 AMPresentiment a bit of a downer though.

i totaly agree with you on that one. just take a generic look at the few forums i posted.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

KZ

Keeping things on the bright side: congratulations indeed!
Let's see this 100 grow into 100 active users, and then 200, and then more and more!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

There's Keeping with the positive attitude KZ (Although) to be fair, their is only like 15 users that actually use the forums/participate, but I'm sure we will get new people who will stay all the time.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

It's good we've got 100 members, it's just a pity presentiment was one of them.