News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The purpose of the spin saws after Flint

Started by Duskling, April 04, 2010, 10:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

I have played Telepath RPG Chapter 2 just a minute ago, and I found out what to do if you have a spin saw after giving it to Flint. The Shadowling that is very angry with you if you wander into his home is usually of no purpose, but, if you have a spin saw, he will offer you 1000 gold for every spin saw you find. Hooray for discoveries! (Nobody yell at me for this if a topic like this was made on the old forums, just kindly explain this to me, I don't check those forums very often, and if anyone has known about this already, they should have posted a thread like this by now.)

WeBing

Forum Tip #1:

You should almost never make a new topic relating your personal experiences or 'discoveries'. They almost always are inevitably better posted in another thread or not at all.

Just some advice which a lot of people on this forum could follow.

fractals mmmm

Duskling

This is actually more of an explanation for players scratching their heads and not knowing what to do after getting the spin saw and giving one to Flint and then getting another one, not as much as a "discovery" as a message to players in need of gold, thanks for the advice, though.

WeBing

Well, you didn't say that, and if anyone did need help they could easily Topeka it up or ask >.<.

fractals mmmm

CraigStern

Quote from: WeBing on April 04, 2010, 11:47:19 PMYou should almost never make a new topic relating your personal experiences or 'discoveries'. They almost always are inevitably better posted in another thread or not at all.

If no one posted about their experiences with the game, there would be very little post about in many of these forums. This thread is fine. Relax.

Steelfist

Never worked for me; I started a fight with the shadowling. I must have ended up with three or four spin saws by the end of the game, before discovering that I could have sold them... If I hadn't started a fight with the shadowling that buys them.

cx

Quote from: Steelfist on May 28, 2010, 04:19:20 PM
I must have ended up with three or four spin saws by the end of the game.

You can't have more than 1 in hand at same time.