News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhampir

What's the main building of worship for Yawah? (Church, temple, sacrificial alter, blood-stained arena, etc)

CraigStern

The Cult is currently building a temple south of the Docks. Members of the Cult generally refer to themselves as followers of Yawah.

MikeW781

Apologies for re-posting, but does the native faith of Ravinale have a name
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

CraigStern

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

GOD

HI! IM GOD
So, what is there to do on these forums?

CraigStern

Here's a few things you can do around here: post bugs you find in TSoG, make suggestions for things you'd like to see in the game, discuss plot, characters, and game features for any game that I've released, participate in forum games, discuss politics, read fan fiction, write your own fan fiction, write game reviews, post music, post videos, browse and contribute fan art, start developing a game and post about it, browse and contribute to game walkthroughs, edit the wiki.

Cypher

If there's one thing I appreciate, it's thoroughness ;)

Xemadus Echina

when will you let KZ out of your cellar since that's the only logical explanation of why he hasn't been online?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Bromtaghon

Malignus' cellar is also known as tests.

What does KZ stand for?
Wild guess: in the fifth mission, do we find out that Rahel has been captured by the Cult and is on trial, and thus the rest of the Resistance goes to save her? In the end, Duvalier personally rescues her and thus begins the inevitable relationship they would share for the rest of their lives?

Wow.  I just realized that's actually plausible.  Sometimes I surprise myself.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

algebra15

1: Who could want to have a relationship with a guy with eyes like Gollum on a BAD day?

2: how do you make a preloader in AS3? I looked on the web, but the  solutions were all for programming on the timeline. How would you do it in a 1-frame game?
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Duskling

Did you ever have wild dreams, as in "I'M GUNNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Cypher

Well... I did have quite an embarrasing dream when I was small: me and a friend of mine were being chased by giant pokemon.

Duskling

That's fine, in one of my dreams, I couldn't speak, see, hear, or taste. The next morning I woke up to find my face in my pillow.

Bromtaghon

What does the Nameless One do with all the money?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.