News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Nah--it's a wiki. People go there to find comprehensive information. It's pretty much the last place I'd expect someone to go if they didn't want to see spoilers.

bugfartboy

When are preorders starting up? (Maybe I can convince my parents to buy. It would be a first.)

CraigStern

Hopefully, within the next two weeks.

Zackirus

Hey Craig do you think that your game will get enough sales: that it will be reviewed by IGN, X-Play, or any other big Game Reviewers like that?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Well, if the demo goes on Kong, which is owned by GameStop now, it may gain some attention, get a review, and spread like the black plague. (Minus the dying if you get it part).

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on November 15, 2010, 04:31:06 PM
Hey Craig do you think that your game will get enough sales: that it will be reviewed by IGN, X-Play, or any other big Game Reviewers like that?

Honestly, it's hard to say. These sorts of things are notoriously unpredictable, unfortunately. A lot of it comes down to luck.

Zackirus

Does the Homeless Man in the Ravinale Docks give you anything if you give him gold (over and over)?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Nope. And he never gets out of poverty, either. It's a statement on the intractability of homelessness. :P

bugfartboy

Quote from: CraigStern on November 15, 2010, 08:10:49 PM
Nope. And he never gets out of poverty, either. It's a statement on the intractability of homelessness. :P
Oh. Well I'm going to donate to him anyway. Is there a chain of command when it comes to things such as thread locking? Example:

I create a thread, I lock it.
Mod unlocks, would I be able to lock?
If Mod relocks, and you or the other Admin unlocks, would Mod be able to unlock?

Zackirus

Quote from: CraigStern on November 15, 2010, 08:10:49 PM

Does he even have a name? I feel as their is still something about him that is important.

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I have no money or job due to personal issues (to keep it simple, my dad is a vengeful %^$%! and i'm underage) is there any way i can stay in the SoG loop or will I have to go without until I'm able to get some income
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

CraigStern

You don't have to pre-order to stay in the loop. I'll still update the Twitter with the latest developments as I continue working. You'll still be able to tell, more or less, what's going on with the game. And when you do get some income, the full game will be there waiting for you. :)

Zackirus

How much more will the Game cost in Canada? The Exchange rate right now is 1 Canadian Dollar = 0.97 American Dollar.

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

There is only one price, listed in American dollars. So it's the same price, no matter where you're buying it from (though I guess you could argue that it will change depending on fluctuations in the exchange rate).

Zackirus

What do you mean by Block Puzzles in your Twitter Post?

QuoteWhat's that you say? You want more block puzzles in Crypt 3? Your wish is my command!

Do you mean the "pressing stones" you do in Crypt 2

- Lord Canada