News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 14, 2011, 03:47:01 PM
Quote from: Duckling on January 14, 2011, 12:55:39 AMIt's less a matter of adding it, and more a matter of not removing it.
No, he added it.  Qudssi only had Strength, but then Craig added Psy Defence and New Skills.

Is [ur=http://telepath.wikia.com/wiki/Anul]Anu[/url] based off of the Mesopotamia god Anu?  If so, does that mean that the religion before the Cult is polytheistic?  What is the religion of Anu called?
I am almost certain he either refused to give a name for the followers of Anu, or said there wasn't a name.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: HeadShot on January 15, 2011, 09:55:59 AMKind of a bug, but just saying:

How are you supposed to go to Gloomlings Basement? I said some things but I cant go into his basment. I just keep walking like if it was a wall.
If you need help with the game, then you go to the Walkthroughs section and if you need to report a bug, then you go to the Bugs section.  Either way, you don't post those type of questions here.

P.S. Sounds like a bug.

Idozen Cair

Because I want to create a pack of Psy Duel cards myself, just asking how many cards of what type you need? e.g.
Bronze Golem - 2
Bowman- 3
etc
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Here is the composition of the full Psy Duel deck:

9 Merchants
9 Smugglers
2 Guard
2 Bowman
2 Scorpion
2 Assassin
2 Psy Healer
2 Psy Fighter
2 Shadowling
2 Shadow Bug
2 Spriggat
2 Stone Golem
2 Energy Golem
2 Bronze Golem
2 Pyro Blast
2 Cryo Blast
2 Feedback
2 Fury
2 Mind Shield
2 Dark Vortex

bugfartboy

Xemadus Echina

how much of the game is completed? and how long until you start adding in side quests?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

CraigStern

Quote from: Fyer on January 16, 2011, 08:35:59 AM
So what does that mean exactly?

That is just how many of each card makes up a Psy Duel deck. Whenever you play Psy Duel in TSoG, the game generates a deck with nine merchants, nine smugglers, and two of each of the rest of those cards, then deals them out to each player.

Quote from: rainen on January 16, 2011, 10:14:18 AM
how much of the game is completed? and how long until you start adding in side quests?

Linear stuff in the main storyline is mostly finished. After the armory raid mission, the game will open up and you'll be able to perform any number of quests to improve your chances of succeeding in a final assault on the city. From that point on, you'll be able to attempt it at any time, but you'll get a bad ending unless you have enough troops to overcome D'Kah and the Ravinale Guard. So in a sense, it'll all be side quests from that point on, in that you'll be able to go through them in any order, picking and choosing as you go.

ArtDrake

So you're saying that something in a game, the final result, is not entirely based on stats?

CraigStern

Quote from: Duckling on January 17, 2011, 02:56:40 AM
So you're saying that something in a game, the final result, is not entirely based on stats?

Of course not. This isn't a Final Fantasy game. :P

HeadShot

Yup. Although I liked the battle system In every TRPG Game, I have a question:

Why did D'Kah kill Darime?
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

bugfartboy

D'Kah was won over by Cygnus, which is what made the guard work for the Cult. Did you really not know that?

HeadShot

I didn't know..............

What inspired you to make TRPG?
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

Reiji

i cant animate or make a flash but ide be willing to design a character or two ( i could only draw it in anime style though)
Those who challenge are unruly, those who are unruly don't deserve, those who dont deserve may not challenge, those who dont challenge are simpleminded. You cant win in life so mideaswell kick back, enjoy the ride, and sweat the small stuff.
-Ralph C N(made this up just now but its still true)

CraigStern

Quote from: HeadShot on January 17, 2011, 05:19:32 PMWhat inspired you to make TRPG?

Law school, basically. I had a summer free before I was supposed to start, and I wanted to give myself a creative project to make good use of the time. So I took a couple of months, learned Flash, and in the process I created TRPG1.

Quote from: Reiji on January 18, 2011, 10:59:07 PM
i cant animate or make a flash but ide be willing to design a character or two ( i could only draw it in anime style though)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty full-up on characters I have to animate and code. ;)

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on January 18, 2011, 11:26:12 PM
Quote from: HeadShot on January 17, 2011, 05:19:32 PMWhat inspired you to make TRPG?
Law school, basically. I had a summer free before I was supposed to start, and I wanted to give myself a creative project to make good use of the time. So I took a couple of months, learned Flash, and in the process I created TRPG1.
Where you a history major?  The more history I learn, the more parallels I see between TSoG and world histroy.