News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Nope. There are so many battles in TSoG (a number of which have plot consequences tied to how they're completed) that doing something like that would be impractical.

Zackirus

Quote from: CraigStern on February 20, 2012, 02:30:50 PM
Nope. There are so many battles in TSoG (a number of which have plot consequences tied to how they're completed) that doing something like that would be impractical.

Okay that makes sense, but what about a 'Hellion Chest' that when you start a New Game+ it gives you a lot of gold.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

I'm actually working on adding something unique for New Game+, but it isn't a chest and it isn't Malignus.

CraigStern

Ah, no. I actually changed my mind about what I was going to do in Crypt 4. :)

For our purposes here, let's just say that maybe the soldiers who dropped off the books didn't make it back out; or if they did, they destroyed whatever map they might have made to ensure that no one would be finding the books anytime soon.

ArtDrake

Is the new thing for New Game+ Nightmare Difficulty? Or is there something even cooler?

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

It depends on the operating system and browser you use.
More info on the Transferring saved games. Oh, the wonders of searching the forums! :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

What happened to the other Acolyte :P
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

He was swallowed by a wild boar.

CraigStern

SmartyPants

Why are Spriggats at the Abolitionist Compound?  Are the spriggats freed slaves or are they just noble volunteers?

CraigStern

Mostly volunteers. Anti-slavery sentiment has run strong among spriggats since the Shadow War.