News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

all_zebest

Hi Sinister Design. There is a Steam deal with Defender's Quest today. Then I remembered I was entitled to receive this game and its music as a backer. Should I let the deal pass or may I receive something soon? I have been waiting for a long time.
Anyway, Telepath tactics is great! Thanks in advance.

CraigStern

bugfartboy

How fluently can you speak lissit?

Any tips for learning it in-depth?

CraigStern

What, like, IRL? I mean, I don't speak it or anything--no one would understand what I was saying! I just use it for writing some of the lissit dialog in the game. ;)

If you want to learn to speak it regardless, I guess you could practice writing out grammatically correct sentences and then practice pronouncing them correctly. (It'd probably be easier if you did it collaboratively with other people, though, so you could actually start to converse at some point.)

bugfartboy

Quote from: CraigStern on May 01, 2014, 01:17:15 PM
What, like, IRL? I mean, I don't speak it or anything--no one would understand what I was saying!
All the more reason to learn speaking it! The only person who'd know you're insulting someone's mother would be you!

CraigStern

bugfartboy

How likely is it that Telepath Tactics will be released on May 23rd?

CraigStern

You mean, finished and released? Zero percent.

bugfartboy

What is the probability of it being released on a May 23rd?

CraigStern

Low; the current plan is to release it sometime this winter.

bugfartboy

Do Last Branch reply types chain together? Does it keep track of which specific path a dialog takes?

CraigStern

Yes. If a branch can be reached by different routes, LastBranch will always take account of the particular series of branches the player used to reach it.

bugfartboy

So if I were to put a generic "Never mind" reply with a type of "LastBranch" in every branch of a set of dialogue, it would eventually lead me back to the dialogue's origin? Interesting...

CraigStern