News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Together in Battle Dev Log

Started by CraigStern, February 06, 2020, 05:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

- updated to a newer version of Unity.

- reduced frame drops that had started occurring during combat zoom-in and zoom-out.

- fixed: gamepad cursors were misaligned to buttons in the new turn box and the actions bar.

- fixed: the game had begun triggering visual and audio cues for characters dropping into chasms when merely moving onto bridges above (or, in the case of flying units, flying onto) chasm tiles.

- fixed: a null error was preventing the cutscene editor from working properly.

CraigStern

I've had some trouble getting work done this past week due to a confluence of (a) my day job being extremely busy and (b) having to handle logistics for my wedding happening at the end of the month. Still, I'm trying to get some things done!

- fixed: it was possible for the game to select a heatwave event upon returning to camp in the evening, which would throw an error and cause the game to skip the evening's events.

- fixed: a bunch of character interests were missing from the "ally gift" event.

- fixed: when generating a unique named knife for the "family weapon" event, the game would assign the wrong image name, causing the weapon to display no image in inventory screens.

CraigStern

- generic unit portraits now shift skin and hair color to match their sprites.

- fixed: the game was triggering an event where the player receives a letter from Manbir about Malatose much too early.

- fixed: if you recruited the enemy kineticist during the Monkey League Qualifier, they retained a script ID tag that could cause the game to inappropriately make them deliver lines intended for enemies during subsequent battles.

CraigStern

- wrote a cutscene for the interrogation of Wailling.

CraigStern

- wrote new, disgusted "fantasize" camp activity narrations for characters with a romance stat of 0 or lower for the target of their fantasizing.

- fixed: if a character got the random "romantic crush" event in camp, then lost their romantic feelings for their crush before they could fantasize about them (e.g. via the crush turning them down for a date or saying something unkind to them), the game would fail to find any valid "fantasize" narration in camp when giving the fantasizing character free rein, thereby freezing the game.

- fixed: if a character asked another character out on a date, the game could leave a forced "fantasize" camp activity tag on the character despite removing the associated camp activity from their "free rein" activity list.