News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

You stole Kayle's orb.  That makes you against me.  And I already brought up Rainen last post, who is helping everyone- that makes him somewhat neutral.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 25, 2010, 11:53:14 AM
You stole Kayle's orb.  That makes you against me.  And I already brought up Rainen last post, who is helping everyone- that makes him somewhat neutral.

No Steelfist stole Kayle's Orb not me!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Seth has nothing against you; he just wanted the orb. Anyway, everything seemed to be going your way.

Bromtaghon

How so? Kayle, Reese and Caitlin have been wounded and knocked out many times, Caitlin kidnapped, Reese nearly killed twice, I went through more trouble to get a single orb than you did to get two, and besides no one is attacking YOU.  I apologize Zackirus, I got confused there, but then again, Kayle, Reese and Caitlin didn't see Seth so they might assume you stole it.

Zackirus

That Well, I did leave the drag marks which makes it look like somone did it, but if they meet me again I will clear it up with them
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

I don't believe I have two orbs...

Bromtaghon

My bad, that was Rainen... but still Kayle had to hire a Mechanic who had to consult with a teddy bear and dig for the orb and then return it to Kayle while being spotted, you just knocked all three out with one sentence and took it.

The Holy namelesskitty

Wow, I'm not sure if I can join now, but I'll just try to be one of those characters that comes in in the middle of the story.
Name: Les
Race: Psy
Faction: Rebellion
Affinity: Fire
Stats: Rather High health, Moderate attack, and amazing speed.
BIO: More than a little bit skilled in healing, and a moderately accomplished pyromancer, not greatly skilled in mind control.
Other: somewhat young and aspiring and sometimes headstrong recently joined the rebellion and is now mid ranking.

Currently going on a patrol with two others, neither of which are highly skilled.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Bromtaghon

Steelfist

Seth was spreading money around, but so far hadn't managed to turn anything up much about the orbs other than some half-garbled nonsense about a man with a blood red sword. However, upon researching this man, there happened to be several sightings, brief ones, certainly, and the descriptions were sketchy, but it was definitely the same person. He had paid several people to start searching, but he doubted that they would find much; this person was obviously skilled in evasion. Nonetheless, he felt the blood thrill through his veins. The hunt was on.

OOC: Rainen, how powerful if your character in relevance to mine?

Zackirus

OOC: You know steelfist Zack is still following Seth

- Lord Canada

Bromtaghon

Steel, what are you suggesting between Rainen and the orbs?

Steelfist

Well, I was thinking, we could either be enemies, or we could work together. His choice, really

He only has one orb, doesn't he?

Duskling

Mako recalled someone Contacting him before he flew away from the area, something about a proposition.

I might as well go, thought Mako, It can't be any worse off.

Mako retraced his steps and flew to the meeting place, where he was confronted by two figures, the two that were visible, anyway.

OOC: The two being Seth and Zack, Seth's backup is hiding.

Zackirus

Zack and Seth watched a the huge white creature- a spriggat flew down from the sky and landed sort of 25 meters away from him. Zack looked at the spriggat and realised it was the same spriggat from before. "So.." Zack spoke aloud breaking the slience, "are you going to kill me?" Zack said the question almost like he was asking for the weather. Zack then turned around and said to Seth "Can I talk to him first..". "Make it quick" Seth responded. Zack waited to see whether or not the spriggat was going to attack him.

- Lord Canada