News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nation of Hubras Returns!

Started by Bromtaghon, June 12, 2010, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Rainen awoke to the sight of the sun just creeping above the treeline Annabeth, Zack get up Annabeth rose first saying "What happened is something close by?" "No It's just time to move on now."  Rainen created a small pyroblast and shot it so it barely missed Zack.  After feeling the heat of the blast he jolted awake, preparing for a fight "Calm down Zack that was just me waking you up" "Oh well you could have done it a little more humanely" Annabeth laughed and stood up straight "Ok so time to go to my home by lake Alto now."  "Sure thing Princess" "Stop calling me that!"  Rainen looked at Annabeth and said "You know he might just do it to annoy you so telling him to stop might just make him want to say it more."  "Oh shut up Rainen and stop trying to ruin my fun" Zack laughed and started walking in the direction of lake alto.  Seconds later Annabeth and Rainen followed him.

OOC: Alright well i'll get into the backstory more later but for now it's time to more on in the story line :p also just an fyi Annabeth knows nothing of what happened last night and me saying it's time to go to sleep in my previous post had 2 meanings.  I really was going to sleep at that time XD
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

Zack walked just a bit of ahead of Annabeth and Rainen thinking to himself about how he could get home once he reached Lake Alto. He would have to find out what Annabeth thought about Traten for the plan to work. He would find out soon enough though. They walked for around another 2 hours until Zack stopped on top on a hill and turned around. "Hey Princess" Zack said pausing for a second "Do you know any good weapon stores in Hubras City?". "Why do you ask?" "I want to get a new crossbow as my previous one went missing". "Well Their is this one shop that sells that sort of stuff but it is in a dodgy part of the city... Why do you ask though?". "Because we are in front of Hubras right now." Zack walked down the hill and stared at the city. "I suggest we go in Hubras for three reasons, first I need a new crossbow, second anyone following us will loose our trail, third we might find a place to stay for the night and get provisions. "I'm fine with it, Besides some of my family might has a place we can use here too." Annabeth replied. "What about you Rainen?" Zack asked.

OOC: Good thing I tried to keep you awake

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

"I wouldn't have a problem with it if we all looked like the average city goer but I'm tanned and have blue hair and Annabeth has pink eye's and hair.  We can't go in while staying unnoticed which is what we need to be doing."  Rainen looked at the grove next to the city "Annabeth and I can hide there while you go and buy yourself a crossbow or we can just continue onto the next town right here and now.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

"Don't I look werid with my Blonde Hair and Blue eyes? Anyway, ya I'll be back in a bit." Zack said as he walked off towards Hubras. The gate was open and their were no guards stopping his entry. He walked arond until he got directions from a passerby. He walked into the weapons shop and saw a man chewing something in his both behind a counter watching his every move. Despite him looking so tough his voice as calm and smooth like the ocean.

"What can I get for you?" He asked. "

Do you have any Crossbow's of Traten quality?" Zack replied

"Its hard picking to find Traten goods around here..."

"Why I thought we have enough problems in our own country to deal with..."

"Yes, but the Tratens, as most be here, are living in great wealth right now, the don't forget the past easily but I have one crossbow that might do the trick..." The man said getting up and going into the back of the store. He returned with a crossbow that looked almost like Zack's.

"I like it, it almost looks like the one I used to have back in Trat...."  Zack stuttered before he realized what he was saying.

The man got up and looked at Zack with a face of rage. "Guards!" he shouted. Almost instantly two guard busted into the store

"What's wrong?" The first guard asked

"This kid is from Traten!" the man shouted.

Their was dead silience and some passerby's had even looked in the store. Zack thought of only one thing. Run! He dashed out of the store and soon almost fifteen guards were chasing him.....
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

Rainen felt Zack's mind change.  Zack what happened? oh not much JUST RUNNING FOR MY LIFE  Rainen looked around and found a small tree which he guessed was about the same weight as Zack.  Focusing on the spell he put his energies into causing Zack to switch places with the tree "What the hell just happened?"  "Nothing much I just changed you into a tree and then I turned a tree into you."  Annabeth laughed and said "No really what happened"  "that is what happened."  Zack looked at Rainen and smiled, knowing that what really happened was literally out of this world.  "So Rainen can you do that to grab the crossbow?"  Rainen looked around and found a medium sized boulder.  "Sure just send me a mental image of the crossbow" A few moments passed and as soon as everything was ready Rainen caused the rock to change places with the crossbow.  "there i'm done"

OOC:  If you want to repeat this scene with the perspective focused more on your characters be my guest.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

"Whaaat!?!" A head Nationlist screamed. "A Traten, In Hubras!". "Sir! Everyone who saw had their memories removed!". "This isn't good, what if they attack next, with the rebels on our heels we would be crushed. "I want Mike (Mikew781) on this guy." The Nationlist said. The Nationlist soon wrote down a message. I want you to find the Tratenite that is Cera Bella. I will offer you 500,000 Gold for his head. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Bring him back alive. You you find him and capture him bring him to Hubras City. An informat shall be waiting for you just outside of Hubras City. He then sent the message to Mikew781's Headquaters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Detore punched one of his low level bandits. They had come up empty handed once again and he was sick of this. "Urggggh" he groaned. He looked at the other bandit beside him. "Send a message to......" said General Detore thinking about which perosn he wanted to catch these run-aways, "Mako Ker. Say that he needs to find two humans and bring them back to our base in Ringtoy . One has blonde hair and blue eyes while the other has pink eyes and hair. 250,000 gold per head." The bandit rushed out with the note leaving the General smiling. Soon He thought they back where they belong![i/]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack, Annabeth, and Rainen had been walking for another 4 hours. Annabeth didn't know what happened and Zack and Rainen had told her that Zack just wanted to come back quicker. It was a chilly night and Rainen being tried from teleporting had already gone to bed. Zack was thinking about what would happen if Annabeth found out he was a Tratenite. She was over by the fire just sitting and watching the fire. She looked extremly lonely. Zack got up and walked over to her. "What's wrong Annabeth?" he said trying to lighten her mood. "I'm just home sick and I am surprised, you didn't call me princess" replied Annabeth. "Only if you want me too, Princess" Zack laughed. She got up and stated "I'm going to bed". "Okay" said Zack laying on his back and falling asleep.

He has the same nightmare has he did everynight but he remebered a bit more now. He saw the flash and he remebered he saw the flash.

He woke up suddenly and moved in no particluar direction, until he found himself at a ledge. He walked up to it and sat down staring in the dark horizon...

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

OOC: ahh yes bringing back the crew.  Now all we need are Kayle Reese and Caitlin.  They're all still alive right?

IC: Rainen pulled his mind from his waking dreams.  He felt Zack get up and go sit on a ledge.  Under the cover of darkness he teleported himself to a nearby area and summoned his sword and began to regenerate some power those transports always take a fair amount out of me... I really wish this place had more natural energy flowing about... Oh well at least I have this orb to keep my power up.  I wonder if Mystic would let me keep it so that in future missions I could regenerate a larger amount of power while I slept after the jump...  I'll have to ask him when i get back...  I wonder if maybe I should just keep it with me when I leave...  He'd probably just make me leave it here as punishment if I did though...  I'm almost surprised that this thing is a natural creation though.  After he felt he regained enough power to use his higher strength abilities he sent his sword away once more to the ether void.  He laid down again and teleported himself back to his resting place and allowed his waking dreams to return to him.  After awhile Zack returned to the camp site and when the sun rose a few hours later the trio set off once more to reach lake Alto Hey Rainen why don't you just teleport us to Lake Alto? Rainen looked at Zack and then at Annabeth saying mentally Because she is of this land and she is also a mystery to me so I'm not sure if she can be trusted.  I have seen you plenty of times before and I realize that your only wish is to live and return home.  By the time you do that though I should be done with my quest and gone from this world leaving nothing but an explanation of my death to conceal the fact that in reality I left this entire dimension.  Zack looked at the trees blowing in the wind and responded oh i get it.  If she leaves and goes her own way then she could reveal your secret where as you assumed that I will stick to whoever is able to help me the most.    Exactly.  So that is why I let you know these things.

OOC: just an explanation of an earlier problem. as of now that creature that attacked Rainen and everybody else that was at the meeting claims to have used nelis as a puppet.  That would be enough to explain a variety of things like how the main in TRPG2 managed to kill it.  If the creature gave it's power to Nelis then when it decided it was finished with the charade, it left Nelis to fend for herself thus making her weaker then before and making it easier for the main to kill her.  That in turn makes the power of the main embellished which is how Rainen was able to become so much stronger.  Once again I have made another flawless explanation of how I am able to make my character O.P. :P  haha just kidding.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

OOC: I planned for that too, see their are at Lake Alto (I'm a master planner!)

Rainen Zack thought to him how good are you with the sub-conscious part of a brain, dreams to be exact?

What do you mean? Rainen asked back

Well, I keep having the same night-mare over and over but I can only remember a flash in the beginning

(Rainen insert response here)

"Hey Guys!" Annabeth snapped "we are heading the wrong way again."

"Oh yes we are; sorry Annabeth" Zack apologized.

When she goes to bed tonight we can try to see if you can do anything Zack thought to Rainen. 

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I can make your sub-conscious mind think you have 7 eyes 2 noses and 10 different limbs with enough power

"Hey Guys!" Annabeth snapped "we are heading the wrong way again."

"Oh yes we are; sorry Annabeth" Zack apologized.

When she goes to bed tonight I'll examine you and see what I can do.

In case you were wondering I keep having the same dreams every night

can you explain them to me at all? it's possible your own mind isn't creating them

OOC: wow the past like 2 pages is all just me and you Zack XD. also on a totally irrelevant note, I'm going to Niagra Falls after camp!
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

Why would something enter my sub-sonscious and make me see the same white flash over and over again Zack Thought

Good Point Rainen replied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night when both Zacka and Annabeth had gone to bed. Rainen walked over to Zack's side and entered his sub-consious mind...

Their was a White Flash and what happened afterwords only got worse...

Rainen was in a land of Shadow, everything was black and it appeared as a mirror image to the world...

OOC: Rainen can now explore this land if he wants

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

This is one of the strangest visions I have ever seen  Rainen summoned his sword from the ether void and then created a projection of it in Zack's mind much better  Rainen, in the vision he was seeing and in reality, gripped his sword tightly and began to draw in power as he dove deeper into Zack's sub-conscious mind.  After awhile he noticed a dark energy emitting a strange light. this must be the creatures mark upon his slaves...  He generated a shock and directed it right at the dark energy.  Observing the changes made to it, he changed the type of energy he used so as to cancel out the foreign energy.  He let the blast loose and after a few minutes it ceased to exist in Zack's mind.  Rainen withdrew back into himself and shook Zack awake.  I did it.  You were infested with some sort of energy.  I've been feeling the same sort of thing in people without mental shielding.
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

So what was the problem Doc? Zack asked?

Meanwhile; in the bushes a dark figure watched but dissolved into the darkness before it was seen.

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

Quote from: Zackirus on July 08, 2010, 01:04:16 PM
"Whaaat!?!" A head Nationlist screamed. "A Traten, In Hubras!". "Sir! Everyone who saw had their memories removed!". "This isn't good, what if they attack next, with the rebels on our heels we would be crushed. "I want Mike (Mikew781) on this guy." The Nationlist said. The Nationlist soon wrote down a message. I want you to find the Tratenite that is Cera Bella. I will offer you 500,000 Gold for his head. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Bring him back alive. You you find him and capture him bring him to Hubras City. An informat shall be waiting for you just outside of Hubras City. He then sent the message to Mikew781's Headquaters.
OOC: Thanks a bunch for that. I was basically waiting for somebody to get revealed in one way or another before i joined again.

Mike was resting at headquarters, having arrived there two hours ago. A messanger came to him, bearing a request for the capture of a Tratenite who had recently been to Hubras City. Mike took a quick rest, cleaned his daggers, then traveled to meet the informant. The informant, a man clad in dark robes, with powerful barriers around his mind, was waiting for him.
"Greetings," said the stranger.
"Tell me what you know about this Tranenite I have been ordered to catch," Mike said icily. He had already reached the conclusion that this man was new to the field. Greetings and pleasantries are a waste of time, and a man with time to waste has no place in the world of assassins.
"Okay. This man is an archer, he has the money to purchase high quality bows, and has the potential of being one of the strongest, most ruthless Psy we have ever heard of. He wiped and entire group of people while on the run from our guards. He then made a near impossible escape, evading our entire guard platoon and scaling the city walls without being seen."
"This will be a challenge. Is he traveling alone?"
"We have no idea, sir."
Mike traveled around Hubras, looking for more hints as to the nature of the man he was to capture. He found none. The wiping was done perfectly. He then set off, beginning the long journey of finding their trail. His quarry was powerful, he knew this. He would have to use caution and stealth at all times. But, this man was arrogant. For a tranenite to travel to Hubras city merely for a bow was suicidal, and even the most powerful Psy could slip up. Yes, Mike thought, this man does not respect his enemies. That may be his downfall.

OOC: I'm thinking Mike and Mako can meet up along the way. As for thinking the target is cruel, remember Festus' description of the wiping? Thats what most people imagine, because rainen is from a different world entirely. Also, rainen is too strong. Mystical uber-swords, teleportation, insane pyro abilities, and wiping from that range? Jeez....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

250,000 seems like a lot, Kayle, Caitlin and Reese were only 30,000 each.  Maybe 150,000?
IC:
"I don't understand why you chose to wipe him," whispered Kayle.  "He could have a lot of useful information."
"And he'd also refuse to serve us," argued Caitlin.
"But what if the memory loss affects his skill? Then we've wasted our time..."
"He's one of the most powerful Spriggats in history.  He might not be a natural any more, but he's still got more skill than any Spriggat you can care to name."
"Mako Ker."
"No."

In a dark corner of the cave, Cerzak rose to his feet.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Zackirus

OOC: This is a matter of national secruity though, they are really frighten by the appearance of a Traten

- Lord Canada