News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Shadow Guardians

Started by Tastidian, July 08, 2010, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhampir

This is her over throwing it, she'll go after, Yawah will rain down fire and hail, while the resistance sits back, pops some pop corn, and watch the superpowers go at it.

Zackirus

Why would she go after Yawah? Its not like she is a god herself.....
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

What is a god, other than one being with unexplainable power?
She might think she's a god if she can cheat death.
Besides... it'd be an ultimate showdown of "good" and "evil" the light and shadow. I can just see the flash video now... the darks shadows creeping over the land, at first mere wisps like smoke, then forming over the land creating a dark veil shrouding the land. an owl blinks it's eyes in astonishment. It's slow at first, but a light appears. In the midst of a group of cultists praying a single flame stand against the shadow(the camera zooms in on this). Suddenly the flame sparks forth, illuminating the faithful. The camera swings back as the beam of light bursts forth. Then, the avatar of Yawah himself appears in the center of this golden beam, and points a gold-plated, Ancient-Egyptian styled find towards the darkest of the void. (S)he calls out in a booming voice, "Come forth ye foul creature and face the light!" A dark balls appears in the midst of the desert camp. It starts to swirl, and spikes break out. The spikes even out forming a large ball of shadow, with two so sinisterally designed sparks appear. "You asked for the Night, and now she is here." (a gelf shouts "Whooh go Nelis!" in the background)
And the battle of a millennia begins. The camera zooms out to show Set eating a bag of popcorn, which is sitting atop a static-shield-table.

so um... back to the topic. Yeah, I'd like to see more Shadowling Guardians.

Tastidian

Quote from: Zackirus on July 10, 2010, 10:30:47 PM
Yes but if she never died don't you think she would overthrown the Somnus Government at one point or another!
If you where at the edge of death and knows that the person who put you there could still possibly do it again wouldn't you want to get stronger raise a big army to fight back with?

Duskling

Maybe she thought that it was simple luck, because I would think that she's pretty arrogant.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Zhampir on July 11, 2010, 03:54:29 AM
...(a Gelf shouts "Whooh go Nelis!" in the background)
And the battle of a millennia begins. The camera zooms out to show Set eating a bag of popcorn, which is sitting atop a static-shield-table.
:D

Back on topic: I would like to see Shadow Guardians, preferrably as enemies (Loyalists) because fighting against Dark Vortex is fun! (i.e. getting your units killed nine at a time is fun!)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 13, 2010, 03:41:06 PM
Quote from: Zhampir on July 11, 2010, 03:54:29 AM
...(a Gelf shouts "Whooh go Nelis!" in the background)
:D

Back on topic: I would like to see Shadow Guardians, preferrably as enemies (Loyalists) because fighting against Dark Vortex is fun! (i.e. getting your units killed nine at a time is fun!)

Not unless you are smart not to get them killed and start using strategy also I train my units well so they can withstand it. But its true its fun getting hammered pretty hard and fight back with the same power. Ahh nostalgic battles .... Drift into a day dream