News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

- In Map editor, you cannot use General Dark-eye (I don't know whether this is planned or not) and if you try to click him,  it says that he has already had his turn.

- Griffin's Counter Attack can bypass the Greater Ghost's Immunity to Physical Attacks.

- You can't skip the first scene and when you try to skip the next scene, if you click skip too early it sends you back to the beginning of the second scene
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

If you use all of your money and visit the beggar outside the tavern, you still have the option to give him money, and it still says you drop off a few coins. You can also pay off the thug chief inside the tavern with no money.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

ArtDrake

In Crypt 1, if you close the door on yourself on level 2, you end up outside the crypt space, and you go backwards until you are completely outside.

Also, sometimes one doesn't do backstab damage from South. This was also the case in TRPG2.

Idozen Cair

Er... I downloaded the Windows version of the demo, but found that I can't open it again; it asks me to open through which program:

1. Adobe Reader
2. Windows Explorer
3. Microsoft Office
4. Windows Media Player and Centre
5. Notepad
6. Windows Live Photo Gallery
7. Windows Photo Viewer
8. Windows Live Movie Maker
9. Paint
10. Wordpad
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

Quote from: The Grotesquery on December 15, 2010, 04:16:38 AM
Er... I downloaded the Windows version of the demo, but found that I can't open it again; it asks me to open through which program:

1. Adobe Reader
2. Windows Explorer
3. Microsoft Office
4. Windows Media Player and Centre
5. Notepad
6. Windows Live Photo Gallery
7. Windows Photo Viewer
8. Windows Live Movie Maker
9. Paint
10. Wordpad

I had a similar problem, however, what you are supposed to do is is go into the program file sin your C Drive and click on the folder you saved the file under. Then make a short-cut to the Game file and Wha-La! You can then play the game where you put the short-cut.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Idozen Cair

Yes I have the shortcut on my desktop but it still won't work.
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Don't use that shortcut--delete it and make your own.

Idozen Cair

I did it man! Arrrr!!!! So very FRUSTRATED!  >:( >:( >:(
I doesn't care, do I?

HeadShot

If you are on the practice level (In Combat Tutorial) and run, it brings up the victory message, but after that, when it is done loading, it goes to the New Data screen, along with having the Overoworld GUI (When Not In Battle) With NaN HP, Nan PSP, and 0 gold. Also, the menu button is at the north-east part, along with having Dualiver and Griffin, although the Hero has no name. (Also goes with Overworld GUI)
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

CraigStern

Quote from: The Grotesquery on December 16, 2010, 07:50:33 AM
I did it man! Arrrr!!!! So very FRUSTRATED!  >:( >:( >:(

Tell me exactly what's happening. You can start the game by double-clicking the .exe file in the folder where you installed the demo, right?

Zackirus

1. In The Basement Spooks level their is still is the same chest in the corner of the map.

2. The Two Merchants in Ravinale, don't talk to you but you can still move your cursor on them. You probably want to limit content but you at least make them say something or prevent the cursor from changing

3. The Greater Ghost has an A.I. problem. It seems that it will use Cryo-Cross if someone is just out of range of their attack on when no where close.  

4. If you choose the dialogue (Basement Spooks) to leave the room before you attack or bargain your name is ? ? ?

5. One of the Ravinale Citizens is able to pass through the walls in the market place.

6. Some of the tiles in Cyrpt are a bit off place and you can see black in the middle

That's it for now, I wonder how many more will be in the pre-order...

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on December 18, 2010, 09:30:49 PM
1. In The Basement Spooks level their is still is the same chest in the corner of the map.

2. The Two Merchants in Ravinale, don't talk to you but you can still move your cursor on them. You probably want to limit content but you at least make them say something or prevent the cursor from changing

3. The Greater Ghost has an A.I. problem. It seems that it will use Cryo-Cross if someone is just out of range of their attack on when no where close.  

4. If you choose the dialogue (Basement Spooks) to leave the room before you attack or bargain your name is ? ? ?

5. One of the Ravinale Citizens is able to pass through the walls in the market place.

6. Some of the tiles in Cyrpt are a bit off place and you can see black in the middle

Please be more specific: (1) where in the basement--which room? Or are you talking about a battle? (3) please take a screenshot showing the attack and indicating where the ghost was before it attacked so I can see what part of the AI routine needs to be looked at. (4) Is this while talking with Azma? (5) Which crypt, and which part of the crypt?

Zackirus

Sorry about that Craig...

1. I am talking about the battle (floor eight)

4. This is again at level 8, which you decide to leave the room instead of fighting the greater ghost

5. Crypt 1: http://postimage.org/image/17qgcrmmc/

I'll try to get the basement shot soon but it looked sort of like this:

XXXOX
OGOOX
OOOHX
XXXOX
OOSOX
OOOOX

O= Empty Space
G= Greater Ghost Start
H= Greater Ghost End
X= Barrel/Wall
S= Set

Also: I don't know whether you planned this or not, but if you go back to Crypt one after you get the books, you can re-fight the scorpions and ghosts.

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Thanks a lot! That's way more helpful.

Quote from: Zackirus on December 19, 2010, 12:23:22 AMAlso: I don't know whether you planned this or not, but if you go back to Crypt one after you get the books, you can re-fight the scorpions and ghosts.

Yup, that's intentional. The crypts are supposed to be a little like dungeons in Zelda, in that they're filled with puzzles, traps, and monsters that respawn after you leave in case you want to go through the dungeon again.