News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flack

When you just arrive at somnus. Move to the top border, then to the topleft corner, then to middle left border, you can no longer enter the new added area to the left no what you do unless you exit somnus and reenter. This also applies to any stairways as well. It seems to disable you from going any other scene except leaving somnus.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on November 18, 2011, 11:21:53 PM
*No longer encounter any battles in the great forest

Just out of curiosity, what is your hero's aptitude? (The higher it is, the lower the chances of running into a battle there.)

flack

Quote from: CraigStern on November 20, 2011, 03:31:48 PM
Quote from: flack on November 18, 2011, 11:21:53 PM
*No longer encounter any battles in the great forest

Just out of curiosity, what is your hero's aptitude? (The higher it is, the lower the chances of running into a battle there.)

Ok thats why... My hero is lvl 35 in aptitude. Sorry didn't know.

Dayn

If you fight ali in psy dual, his name in the top left is the name of the last battle you fought.

CraigStern

This has been fixed for the next update. Thanks!

Chrono

After I ask Rahel to tell me about her, end the conversation, and talk to her again, it takes me back to the poem conversation.

Actually, shouldn't there be a direct conversation ender as with almost everyone else (such as "Never mind" or "Hi there")?

EDIT: one more (minor) thing. Under menu>options>sounds, it always displays sounds as "off", but when I scroll my mouse over, it turns to "on". By default, it was already on.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Thanks for letting me know--I'll fix that.

Chrono

A funny bug: In the labor site, when the stone golem uses spin saw on my swordsmen and receives 2 counterattacks (enough to kill it), it flinches and suddenly disappears after the animation is over.

[/spoiler]

Chrono

A few problems with treasure chests...

• The chest in Rubat has given me gold twice (first time was right after leaving Ravinale, second was after clearing the scorpion cave)
  • Locked chest in bandit cave (after clearing the scorpions out) says it's already been opened, even though I haven't unlocked it. Took me a few reloads and running around Cera Bella to get it working.

And a few other places...

• After completing the labor site mission, when I try to reenter the area, the dialog box preventing me from entering keeps popping out. (I can still move out of it by moving up and pressing [Done.] though.)
  • EDIT: My character gets stuck while trying to enter the labor site from the left.

[/spoiler]

Chrono

Ali the Incorrigible's wager doesn't match up to the gold I won. Does this have anything to do with my character's stats?

[/spoiler]

Zackirus

Wait... how do you enter the labour site from the left?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Chrono

From the left side of the entrance. I know you enter from the top, but sometimes I end up approaching from the left end.

[/spoiler]

Gath

When talking to Al'al, I bluffed and got him to accept my money, then went to Arman and got him to teach me to move faster. Later on, I killed Al'al. Now, after mission 4, Arman is no longer in the HQ, and when I ask Griffin about him, Griffin acts as if Arman was killed by the Black Rose. However, Arman is still usable in battles and trainable from the Nameless One.

CraigStern

Hey Gath, I spent some time playing, and I couldn't seem to get this bug to occur in the current version of the game. I do remember it happening in one of the older versions, though. Are you playing off an older saved game file, by any chance?

flack

- Before I even start the rescue Festus mission, fetus is already at the tent and when I talk to him it seemed like I already rescued him.

Rescuing Festus:
 - Battle 2 in the rescue fetus mission when Loyalist Avenger 1 attacks the game freezes. Nobody moves anymore. I can bypass this by killing
   Loyalist Avenger 1 without it attacking me.
 - Battle 3 if I kill anything on the first turn I am defeated. Even pressing done on the first turn without doing anything I am defeated.

- The hidden treasure chest in the northern region of Somnus cannot be opened.