News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flack

- Then second two bugs Zackirus mentioned.
- The description for learning the move Stipulate is
"As it turns out...BLAH BLAH..., but grows increasingly tiring with" (with what?)
and just ends when the sentence is incomplete.  
- In battle two of Capturing Hellion, on the SECOND turn for the computer Loyalist Avenger 2 moves to the top right corner and continues to stay there.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on December 17, 2011, 03:27:34 PM
- In battle two of Capturing Hellion, on the SECOND turn for the computer Loyalist Avenger 2 moves to the top right corner and continues to stay there.

You mean, he moves onto the capture space to guard it?

flack

CraigStern

No worries. :)

By the way, it's now possible to get compensation for giving Summ to Shabab, though the quest doesn't end happily that way. You'll be able to see it once I upload the latest version of the game. (If you've already ended the quest by refusing compensation, though, the compensated ending isn't going to be available to you.)

SmartyPants

*During "Battle: Spirits in the Cellar 2", Griffin can move twice in one round.
*There are issues after one presses "Show Skill" for Arman's Leap.  It works for the first time.  If you press Show Skill again, then Arman starts bouncing around the screen.

CraigStern

Quote from: SmartyPants on December 18, 2011, 01:15:45 PM
*During "Battle: Spirits in the Cellar 2", Griffin can move twice in one round.

Just Griffin? Just during that one battle? What are the circumstances in which he does that?

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on December 18, 2011, 04:44:54 PM
Quote from: SmartyPants on December 18, 2011, 01:15:45 PM*During "Battle: Spirits in the Cellar 2", Griffin can move twice in one round.
Just Griffin? Just during that one battle? What are the circumstances in which he does that?
I moved and had him had him attack.  I had Rahel move and attack next.  I was then able to get Griffin to attack again.  It only noticed it during the one battle and only with Griffin.

SmartyPants

*When one presses "Show Skill" for Malis's shadowport, she disapears and doesn't reappear.
*Griffin can hurt Greater Ghosts with counter-attacks.
*Griffin doesn't counter-attack Loyalist Captain's Dark Vortex.
*The treasure chest in the cave in the Great Forest in empty, yet I never opened it before.
*During Armory Raid 3, Duvalier gets to move twice.  Like earlier bug I reported with Griffin, the character that moves twice is in the top position.

SmartyPants

*If one talks to Mysterion before telling Festus about capturing Hellion, then one could repeat the Loyalist Cave missions over and over.
*A Hellion Guards attack Rahel, yet I didn't see the attack animation from the shadowling.  I did see Rahel counterattack though.
*A Loyalist Captain attack Set and Griffin with Dark Vortex, yet I didn't see the attack animation from the shadowling.  I did see Griffin counterattack though.
*When a character is killed by Dark Vortex or Feedback, they don't fade out purple.  They just disappear.
*A Loyalist Captain that is on a guard space won't use Dark Vortex to attack a single target in range of its attack.  That means that a lone captain could easily be killed by Duvalier's area attack, Griffin's slash, Rahel's split shot 1/2, or La'Man's fire breath 2.
*Rahel didn't counterattack an Avenger's feedback.
*Everyone dies if Hellion is killed instead of captured.  I assumed killing Hellion would just piss Festus off.
*When telling Festus about capturing Festus, it seems like you mixed up Duvalier's and Festus's dialogue.  Duvalier end up saying "Return later; I will let you know how things go.", then Festus replies, "Thank you, that sound great."
*[Leave, but don't bring Summ] option doesn't work.

CraigStern

Quote from: SmartyPants on December 21, 2011, 04:17:48 PM*During Armory Raid 3, Duvalier gets to move twice.  Like earlier bug I reported with Griffin, the character that moves twice is in the top position.

To clarify: when you say "top position," you mean Slot 1 in the team roster?

CraigStern

Thanks, that's helpful. If you can think of any other details relating to the circumstances in which this happens, let me know.

Dayn

I may be doing it wrong, but I can't seem to be able to read books.

CraigStern

You're in Baz's cellars; you've beaten a crypt and there is a pile of books there. You click it. What happens?

Dayn

Quote from: CraigStern on January 05, 2012, 03:14:39 PM
You're in Baz's cellars; you've beaten a crypt and there is a pile of books there. You click it. What happens?

Nothing