News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

Okay, I think this is a bug: After Duvalier gave the speech in Ravinale, he got a +4 Personality bonus. After completing Crypt 4, however, that bonus has disappeared -- it's reverted back to 14.

SmartyPants

None of the options work after asking Arman "Were you lying to me about sparing that man"?
After asking about Arman's Heroish problem, he will no longer talk about himself.  He says a "....a magician never reveals his tricks?"
Set's voice-over can't be heard?

Chocobo_Fan

Oh, and I'm also having the disappearing crystal orb problem. If I unequip it it disappears, I guess because there's no room for it in the 4x4 orb grid? This is problematic, because it means I can't get the blue orb.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, seems like it wasn't the speech that gave Duvalier the +4 Personality. So that's what the opal orb does, I was wondering about that.

CraigStern

I'll have that first one fixed shortly.

Quote from: SmartyPants on February 19, 2012, 09:09:47 PM
After asking about Arman's Heroish problem, he will no longer talk about himself.  He says a "....a magician never reveals his tricks?"
Set's voice-over can't be heard?

Not a bug, and get the extra voice-overs here, respectively.

Chocobo_Fan

There's no battle music during the fight with Cygnus.

Chimpy

After killing General D'Kah in mission 5 Griffin's dialogue does not update when asked about D'kah.

CraigStern

Thanks for the heads-up--I'll fix those. :)

fourinone

This is a minor bug, but after seeing Judge Hakim give a speech in front of the library, I asked Griffin who he is. Griffin says "I really don't know all that much about him. All I know is, I'm glad he's dead.", the same dialogue as if you had asked him about Fernatus. Even if you do fight him later (I don't know, I haven't gone that far yet), it's still odd because he's still alive at that point.

Chimpy

Continuation of what I said before: When you kill D'Kah in mission 5 he still sets up a defense during the assault on Ravinale, he is even alive to battle you.

Also, I recruited Naj and La'man on my first playthrough and killed them on my second playthrough. It still shows Naj and La'man in the scene right before the assault on Ravinale on the second playthrough.

SmartyPants

Greater Ghost AI can be kinda stupid sometimes.  They sometimes attack fellow spirits with Cyro Cross without hitting any of the player's team.  They also never use mind blast or cyro blast.  They will friendly fire with Cyro Cross and only hit one member of the player's team.

aedus

Quote from: Chimpy on February 20, 2012, 03:06:31 PM
Also, I recruited Naj and La'man on my first playthrough and killed them on my second playthrough. It still shows Naj and La'man in the scene right before the assault on Ravinale on the second playthrough.

I never got them at all on my first playthrough and they still showed up.

When abusing heroish, the withdrawal dialogues occasionally interfere with cutscenes--for example, when completing Crypt 1 and hauling the books back to Ravinale, one of the messages comes up and cannot be dismissed. The player can still be controlled, though, so it's nothing gamebreaking.

Chocobo_Fan

When talking to Helena about recruiting troops, when I say "nevermind", a dialogue step seems to be missed; Duvalier goes straight to saying "What's the job?" when Helena never mentioned a job.

fourinone

Yeah, I have the same problem as above, and when I try to click on the Mechanic Base at the map, nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it because I need to proceed more in the main plot? (I am about to raid the armory, and I have all four crypts completed.)

Chocobo_Fan

The Mechanic Base never did anything for me. I don't think you're ever supposed to go there; they're allies of the Cult, so they wouldn't be very friendly.

CraigStern

Yeah; that's not really a bug, but I'm adding some functionality to the Mechanic Base in the next patch anyway. ;)