News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

2 Options....

Started by Deagonx, July 07, 2011, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Chill out, guys. I don't want to have to lock this.

Tastidian

Quote from: Deagonx on July 10, 2011, 09:08:57 PM
Quote from: Osirus on July 10, 2011, 08:42:44 PM
Why must you put down others' claims, and then call them crazy?

Someone doesn't understand the meaning of sarcasm
Agreed and nutella is freakin amazing I choose that

Quote from: Osirus on July 10, 2011, 05:25:32 PM
Yum. Sugar, oil, a small amount of hazelnut, more oils, soy, and artificial vanillin.

The reason it tastes so good is the high concentration of sugar, in that there is more sugar than any other ingredient.
My good man mind you the list of ingredients are often and nearly always listed in order of amount. In that case if sugar is 1st you know its good.

I know your just pointing it out so please do take this message less hostilely. As i fear it might but doubt it.

Steel Ersatz Man

If you had the never ending supply of nutella, you could sell loads of it dirt cheap and make a fortune which you can use on medical enhancements like a better heart or something, therefore, giving you the nutella AND the extra year of life.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Tastidian

Quote from: Steel Ersatz Man on July 18, 2011, 04:25:18 AM
If you had the never ending supply of nutella, you could sell loads of it dirt cheap and make a fortune which you can use on medical enhancements like a better heart or something, therefore, giving you the nutella AND the extra year of life.
My my you are a genius who said something bound to have been said and I thank you for posting because you prove nutella is better.

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

I'm sorry for assuming that this was one of those things where you're not supposed to think outside of the box like that. If that were the case, I'd donate proceeds from Nutella resales to charity.