News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

algebra15

But then the Cult rises up and enslaves people's minds with the power of religion.

MY canada.

And my hill by default, because it's in Canada
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Ertxiem

I organize a rebellion to free Canada from the Cult and reinstall a democracy. That shouldn't take long, since the USA share a long border and like to fight wars with the democracy excuse (oops... this sounds nasty! >:) ). In the pre war negotiations, I managed to convince the USA that a certain tiny little hill was a holy place to all the dead cows and it was agreed that after the liberation of Canada, that hill will be under my control.
Now that the war is finished, I can claim: my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

cyso

I put some forged letters in your suitcase that suggest you are planning on attacking the US. I tip them off, and they launch a massive counter attack and wipe you out. They give me the hill in gratitude.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

Little do you know that there was contact poision in the letters you sent yogc. Soon afer you get the hill, the poisions start to work on you and you die. While I am at it, I take Ertxiem's dead body and throw it into the Sun. Now the dang cow won't come back.

Canada's Hill Now
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

There are reasons I keep antidotes in my pockets. I almost die, but the antidote manages to barely save me. I then heal myself by using vengeance on everyone and everything on the hill. I hire an army of shadowlings, spriggats, and humans to guard the hill.

Presentiment

You are accused by the ICC of crime against humanity. You are prosecuted and electric-chaired. NATO then confiscates the hill and sanctions both the U.S. and Canada. Being Secretary-General of NATO, it is my hill now.

MY HILL

cyso

The electric chair has failed to kill its victims in the past. I just use vengeance once again. After I destroy the ICC and NATO, I rehire my army. My hill.

Presentiment

You're in debt due to hiring your army, and JPMorgan Chase wants its money. In desperation, you sell the hill to them.
I am JPMorgan Chase's CEO.

My hill.

Frosty

I teleport the hill to a place full of blizzards, and hire the SAS (with limitless money) to use their heartbeat sensors to find and kill you.

Go to 4 min in the video to see a heartbeat sensor.

EDIT: Added when heartbeatsensor appears in video.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Presentiment

Global warming thaws the hill.

Disgusted with their living conditions and inflation caused by your wealth, your guard quits, you are tried under international law for crimes against humanity, and convicted.

Due to your inflation, U.S. dollars are next to worthless. I use Kenyan money to buy U.S. money, and then, under an agreement with the U.S. government, burn millions of bills and halt the U.S. mint for ten years.

I am now rich thanks to deflation.

I buy the hill.

My hill.

Frosty

Global warming isn't existent in the place where the hill was, and I have every kind of money.

MY HILL
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Presentiment

Stop taking LSD.

My hill.

Zhampir

Wish granted now you take it, lol.
While you're trippin' I kick you off the hill. my hill.

KZ

I politely ask for the hill. Impressed by my politeness you hand me over the hill.
My hill.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

I have girlscouts come to your door and have you sign here here here (a thousand signatures latter) I show you that you just signed a contract into a partnership in owning the hill. Our hill!