News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Member Progress

Started by TheQ, July 04, 2010, 06:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheQ

Don't know if this has already been put in somewhere, but maybe have a member log in connected to the game, so that your progress is stored on your account. Saves you having to start again if you get a new computer or are away from yours and feel like playing.

KZ

Welcome to the forums, the Q!

Not really, I don't remember anyone suggesting this. The downside is, of course, for those not wishing to participate in the forums and therefore not wishing to create an account. Not sure how much re-coding that will require from Craig, so, we'll wait and see, I guess.

However, there are two, more circumnavigatory solutions which could be found useful: if you do have a forums account, why not either post the files on a general members thread for all to be shared (I've done that before, so people could try out a superstat team with lots of gold), or PM yourslef with the latest saves- any of thi shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, really.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

CraigStern

KZ makes a good point--I've enabled these forums so you can attach .sol files directly to your posts. This explains how to find your saved game files.