News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

Granted. Your links are mixed.

I wish that my high school's national qualifying Policy Debate teams would do well at nationals.

[spoiler]
The reason I'm making it a wish is because I want them to fail miserably. But don't take this spoiler into account when you corrupt the wish.
[/spoiler]

Chrono

Granted. The teammates eventually start a real debate among themselves and split up. Terribly.

I wish I could get back into high school.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Ertxiem

@bug: Wish granted. They do so well that they will become the next rulers of your Country the day after they win.

Wish granted, you can, but only after you're 60 and as a janitor.

I wish that everyone has a Merry Christmas. Even if they're offended for following a religion different from Christianism.

Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

Wish granted. Everybody has a merry Christmas. Very merry; the merriness of the entire year is concentrated into one day. The few that don't die of over-merriness commit suicide in the joyless new year.

I wish for the world to retain it's balance of merriness, and survive.

ArtDrake

Granted. The merriness is balanced using the Christmas scale as the standard, meaning that the whole world is a lot more jolly... and has more mistletoe and holly... and other things ending in -olly...

I wish I could tell when Ert was using mouseover text and when he wasn't.

Chrono

Granted. Now you can't tell when he's trolling.

I wish that nothing happens.

[/spoiler]

Ertxiem

Wish granted. The heat death of the Universe happens right now. Bye bye everything. The protons have decayed, the black holes have evaporated and only very low energy photons are faintly present.

I wish I wasn't dead so that I'll be unable to see the heat death of the Universe, in part because it will be a cold death.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Granted. You are now slightly less dead; you can watch the heat death, but it won't kill you.

I wish for the Take-A-Wish foundation to be a real thing.

Chrono

Granted. However the Make-A-Wish foundation isn't a real thing, so the Take-A-Wish foundation dies out.

I wish for a Break-A-Wish foundation.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Granted, but one day the Break-a-Wish Foundation is tried and found guilty of manslaughter; some of the dying children wished for infinite wishes, and Break-a-Wish had to break them infinitely.

I wish for a garden hose, a ski mask, a bear trap, and a tourist's map of the Pentagon.

Chrono

Granted. Everything works well except that the map is in Japanese; you get lost, and soon, arrested.

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]I wish I had a letter that worked this way.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Granted. The letter is q

I wish I'd bet you wish you had known that I can read (some) Japanese.

私は日本語 を話せますか.

Chrono

Granted. I do, but I also wish you'd fix that Japanese sentence that you screwed up so badly.

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

My bad. You see, I don't really speak the language, but I try.

Oh, crud! I see! I wish I had remembered that the direct object is not the same thing as the subject!