News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What happened to KZ?

Started by SmartyPants, April 20, 2010, 02:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Once you get to college, final exams tend to be spaced out over the course of a couple of weeks. I expect we'll be seeing KZ again soon. :)

Tastidian

Quote from: Ertxiem on May 22, 2010, 07:05:14 AM
Sorry, Crusadur Tastidian, for not saying anything. I did noticed that you were gone. I hope everything is OK with you.
This thread appeared because the folks around here got worried that KZ didn't show up for quite a while. In all the time I've met him (starting from the old forums), I don't recall something like this ever happening without a previous warning. Furthermore, he's a mod (#2 in command, if you like) that posts quite regularly, so his absence was noticed, in particular because Presentiment and his alias were disturbing these forums.
(If it makes you fell better, around last November I was quite busy too and that wasn't a reason to create a thread about what happened to me in the old forums. Probably because I'm not a regular poster as KZ was up to April.)

Actually don't really care not to many people are noticed absent and even more created a thread on.

And Craig is right those exams aren't like high school or middle school exams

MikeW781

yeah, i left for finals and nobody noticed me either  :'(
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

its been over 2 months and almost 3 months.  how long are his exams gonna take >.<
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

torugo

i really dont beleive exams take as long as that. has kz just forgotten about the forums or something because he has been gone to long
mock the pheonix you will burn

Bromtaghon

Unlike me, KZ would never desert the forums; not without a good reason.  He would definitely tell us first, at least.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Ertxiem

I think KZ decided to be absent from here because he may have felt that he couldn't avoid spending more time than he intended and he needed the time to study.
As soon as KZ finishes his last exam (perhaps mid July?), I'm sure that he'll come back here (provided he still remembers the url :P ).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Quote from: Ertxiem on June 22, 2010, 08:28:04 AM
I think KZ decided to be absent from here because he may have felt that he couldn't avoid spending more time than he intended and he needed the time to study.
As soon as KZ finishes his last exam (perhaps mid July?), I'm sure that he'll come back here (provided he still remembers the url :P ).
Bang on right, Ert! (And I've got the url bookmarked, so no need to remember it :P)

Anyhow, to answer the thread's question: I am back, and I've been away 'cause I was preparing for my finals, had two sets of them, and just finished last week.
And I'm about to see if, in absentia, folks kept true to the spirit of using proper grammar and punctuation, abiding by the rules and posting constructive stuff ;)

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

Welcome back. As you can see, the suggestion topics more or less stagnated while you were away.

KZ

Thanks, steelfist! Well, let's resurrect them then!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

Possibly its been 4 days from this post.

KZ

Nope, I'm all here, but I've been very busy the last couple of days. Might be like that for most of the summer- though, hopefully, it wont' be the case.
Welcome to the forums!

bugfartboy

He may be logged out to look around without us being able to recognize him other than "Guest".